1. Structure of TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel
TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel is a new generation of backsheet for solar panel, as an important component material of solar panel, new technology helps the backsheet have better performance and wider use. There is 4 layer`s structure of this series: Thicken PVDF film, binder pet polyester film, Fluorinated weather waterproof layer.
2. Main Features of TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel
With thicken PVDF film, we have better weathering, water blocking performance compare to PVF film(Tedlar)
More reliable inner film, easier for reworking.
Simple structure makes our BackSheet more reliable, more cost effectiveness.
3. TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel Images
4. TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel Specification
|Layers of material |
Weather proof layer
Thicken PVDF film
Imported polyester adhesive
Thicken PVDF film
Insulating property \ Mechanical support
Fluoride weather-water-proof layer
Weather proof \ water proof \ strong bonding to EVA
Elongation at break（MD/TD）
|MD ≥100TD ≥80 |
Heat shrinkage rate (MD/TD)
PVDF/PET peel strength
T-layer cross-cut testing
T-layer cross-cut test after 24 hrs boiling
Peel strength with EVA film
Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
1. How to choose backsheet for solar panel?
It’s not easy question, but the first but most important thing is that the life period of the solar panel depends on the material quality of the backsheet.
2. If there is some scratches on the backsheet, how to deal with the solar panel?
Firstly, the scratch will destroy the waterproofness of the solar panel through the backsheet, which will finally have bad influence on the performance of the panel,; then the scratches on the backsheet should be regarded as defective and you should contact with the supplier or manufacturer to change it as soon as possible.
3. What is the color that backsheet should be?
Absolutely is white. As time goes by, the corrosion of the backsheet makes the white color into yellow. So make sure when you get the new solar panel the backsheet is in appropriate state.
- Q:How to make better use of solar energy
- The history of modern solar energy can be calculated from the 1615 French engineer Solomon de Cox in the world invented the first solar powered engine. The invention relates to a machine for pumping water by using solar energy to heat air to make it work. Between 1615 and 1900, the world has developed a number of solar power devices and other solar devices. Almost all of these power plants by condensing method to collect the sunlight, engine power is not the working fluid is mainly water vapor, the price is expensive, little practical value, for the majority of fans of solar energy manufacturing. Twentieth Century 100 years, the history of the development of solar energy technology can be divided into seven stages.
- Q:Solar products must be in the sun
- Other light sources can be used to meet the needs of the product (e.g., solar watches can be recharged by other light sources)
- Q:What are the references of the solar automatic tracking system
- This paper studied the sun automatic tracking of the independent photovoltaic power generation system based on solar photovoltaic power generation as an important way of utilization of solar energy, the development prospects are very broad. At present, the photovoltaic power generation system with fixed form, the power system has the disadvantages of low power efficiency, high cost and difficult to promote.
- Q:Home solar heating products can not mature?
- Solar power generation, per square meter of power generation in 120W or so, the cost per square meter in 1500 yuan, the greater the area the lower the price2013 PV industry in Europe and the United States antitrust investigation, overcapacity led to the collapse of a large number of photovoltaic industry in Zhejiang, solar prices have fallen. This can be checked at any time onlineRecommended to buy solar water heater price per price in the 150-180 yuan, including in accordance with the material and other costs, buy a good look at whether there is a reliable after-sales
- Q:What about solar products?Solar panels solar panels
- As long as the need to get electricity can. Solar lamp (lamp, landscape lamp, lawn lamp, flashlight, camping lights, lights and so on...), power generation system (Canada now many private power, is the placement of solar panels in the roof)...
- Q:What is the difference between the expensive solar energy and the cheap one?
- Some solar energy is more expensive than other products! But is it worth it?! We do not have a word called a penny a point goods, product quality and price are proportional to
- Q:Solar derived products The role of solar panels is to convert solar energy into electrical energy, the output of DC stored in the battery
- Through the analysis of the site we came to the conclusion that the whole system we use wireless bridge hybrid network Winncam wireless bridge 2.4 and 5.8, from point to point and point to multipoint network, set up three level wireless transmission network, which can smooth the audio and video in the network through the front-end equipment; we recommend using infrared network the camera, rear end accept can use a computer, but also can use the DVR DVR to use the decoding function. Finally, we can view and manage the entire system at the back end. The most extensive application of solar energy in the early stage is to heat water, and millions of solar water heaters are now available all over the world. The main components of the solar water heating system include three parts: the collector, the storage device and the circulating pipeline. In addition, there may be auxiliary energy device (such as electric heaters, etc.) used to supply without sunshine, in addition still may have forced circulation with water, with water level control device or control electric parts or temperature and received loads of pipeline etc.. According to the cycle of solar water heating system can be divided into two kinds:
- Q:Solar energy has some disadvantagesDetailed description of the problem, to help the respondents give accurate answers
- Disadvantages of solar energy:The use of solar energy has its drawbacks:First, the current density is low, the sun is better, the ground floor area of 1 square meters of energy received only about 1 kilowatts. It is often necessary to set up a large number of lighting surface to meet the use requirements, so that the large area of equipment, materials, cost increases.Second, the greater the impact of the atmosphere, to bring a lot of difficulties.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of solar energy?Want to buy solar energy solar energy what is bad? Know about
- You mean the solar water heaterSimply say:Benefits: power saving, safety,Disadvantages: 1, temperature affected by the weather,Because solar water heaters rely mainly on the absorption of sunlight, the light energy into electricity for heating waterSo the intensity of the sun directly affects whether you need to use electricity heating
- Q:How about the effect of wall hanging solar energy
- Wall really electricity, as to what the effect depends on the brand. Hodge is certainly not good, the water temperature is low in winter. Now a lot of property to buy solar, generally for the hodge. As for the solar energy is better or you use absolute OK Himin - winter!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range