SBW Three-Phase Stabilized Power Supply with fully-automatic compensation is suitable for the electric network with unbalanced three-phase voltage inputs. It can balance three-phase outputs automatically and maintain the output in good condition during the fluctuation of electric network and load.
SBW (Independent regulator voltage)
SBW(Dependent regulator voltage)
Phase voltage 220V±20%、Line voltage 380V±20%
220V AC (Phase Voltage)、380V AC (Line voltage)
Overvoltage, overcurrent, loss of phase, phase-sequence and mechanical failure protection
LED Indicator Light; Pointer voltmeter
No additional waveform distortion
≤1.5s(External voltage change 10%)
Low frequency sine voltage 1500 for 1 minute (without the phenomena of breakdown and flashover)
120% of rating current ＞10s
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
· Q. What is an UPS and What it is for ?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows your computer or telephone switch or critical equipement to keep running for at least a short time or longer time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges, spikes, brownouts, interference and other unwanted problems on the supported equipment.
· Q. How long the UPS to run when power goes?
This can take 3 paths.
1.You can pick a UPS that is rated for pretty much the full VA you need so it will be running at 100% of capability and will thus last 'n' minutes.
2.You can pick a UPS that is rated at a much higher VA value than you really need so, for example, is running at 50% of capability and will thus last for longer than the UPS from option 1.
3．You can use extra external battery packs to run for longer. If charging capability allows, the more and the bigger batteries you take with, the longer time UPS runs.
or using a generator after about 6 hours, it will be more cost-effective, with a short runtime UPS to bridge the generator start-up gap.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- The solar grid-connected inverter is not connected to the grid and can not be directly connected to the load to supply power to the load because there is no voltage.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- sine wave becomes narrower and the voltage width in the center of the sine wave is widened and the switching element is always operated in a direction at a certain frequency in a half cycle, A pulse wave train (pseudo sine wave). Then let the pulse wave form a sine wave through a simple filter
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- by means of energy converters can be converted into electrical energy. The process of converting light energy directly into electrical energy is precisely the response to photovoltaic effects. Without the need for any other mechanical parts, the energy in
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- The first zero line is the AC output. Any AC output of the inverter will have zero line, whether it is isolated or non-isolated. Isolation is the safety of high voltage inverters and regulators. 50KW above the inverter almost with the transformer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range