Quick Details for Thermal Insulation Ceramic Fiber Board For Furnace
HAZ (High Aluminum Zirconium)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
According to your inquire
ISO BV TUV SGS CE
Thermal insulation ceramic fiber board for furnace
|Packaging Detail:||Wrapped by plastic bag and put into carton box Neutral packing is also available. carton size: 320x320x620 330x330x630 pallet size: 1280x1000x2300 1240x320x320|
|Delivery Detail:||15days upon the advanced payment|
Thermal insulation ceramic fiber board for furnace
Product features of ceramic fiber
1. Low heat storage and low thermal conductivity
2. High compression strength
3. Smooth surface and Lightweight
4. Excellent mechanical strength and structural strength
5. Non–fragile materials and good toughness
Application of ceramic fiber
Ceramic fiber blanket
Thermal insulation for spaceflight, steel plant, petrochemical plant,
military equipment, high temperature pipelines, electrical components;
Lining of industrial furnaces, heating equipments;
also used to make high temperature gasket, module and collapse block.
Ceramic fiber board
Lining of cement kiln and other architectural furnaces and kilns;
lining of industrial furnaces and kilns in petrochemical, metallurgy, ceramic, glass,
heat treatment, nonferrous metals field; lining of high-temperature reaction
and heating equipment.
Ceramic fiber rope
Sealing and thermal insulation of door, flue, brick expansion gap of industrial
furnaces and kilns; sealing and packing of burner, heat exchanger, high temperature
pipeline of industrial frunaces and kilns.
Ceramic fiber paper
Thermal insulation, sealing, electric insulation, sound absorption,
filter in high temperature environment.
Ceramic fiber cotton
Lining of industrial furnaces and kilns, boiler;
thermal insulation in thermal equipment like steam engine, gas engine;
flexible thermal insulation material for high temperature pipeline, thermal reactor;
high temperature gasket; high temperature filter;
fireproofing of industrial furnaces and kilns, electrical components;
thermal insulation of incinerator, investment casting;
also used to make module and collapse block, veneering modules.
Ceramic fiber cloth
Thermal insulation of industrial furnaces and kilns, high temperature pipeline and container,
engine and instrument; fireproofing equipments and thermal cover; fire-proof suit; sound absorption; substitute of asbestos cloth.
Ceramic fiber module
Lining of industrial furnaces and kilns in petrochemical, metallurgy, ceramic,
glass, heat treatment field.
Physical and chemical indexes of ceramic fiber
Permanent Linear Contrative(%)
(insulation 24 hours volume density 128kg/m³)
Each Heat Surface Temperature
Of The Thermal Conductivity(W/M.K)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered by OKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: What other products does OKorder offer?
A3: We offer a full range of refractory bricks, mortar, cement, ceramic fiber products, and more.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber boardCeramic fiber board product categories:1260 standard ceramic fiber board sygx-264 1260 high purity ceramic fiber board sygx-3641400 zirconium ceramic fiber board sygx-564 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber fire plate sygx-464D1400 zirconium ceramic fiber fire baffle sygx-564D
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board common specifications are: 600*400, 900*600, 1000*600 and 1000*1200mm, thickness 10/20/25/30/40/50mm, thinnest can do 6mm.Depending on the temperature range, it can be divided into:Common ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264High purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364High alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Ceramic fiber board containing zirconium HLGX-564
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Sound-absorbing material:1, itself has sound-absorbing properties, porous fiber material.2, does not have sound-absorbing material, but processed into sound absorption structure.Common sound-absorbing materials are: polyester fiber sound-absorbing board, trough wood sound absorption board, hole wood sound-absorbing board, recycled wood sound-absorbing board, the latest is Dr. sound, high temperature ceramic sound-absorbing board, a fire prevention, water quality, hard environmental protection
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- The biggest difference between the two is that:1, the coefficient of thermal conductivity is different, the nano ceramic plate is about three times of the ordinary ceramic fiber board2, temperature class is not the same, nano ceramic board maximum temperature of 1050 degrees, ceramic fiber board should be 1400 degrees temperature.3, the range of applications is different. Nano ceramic plate is mainly used in high, fine and sharp technical fields, and has strict requirements on thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber boards are widely used and can be used wherever there is flame or temperature.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is the main use of heat insulation, fire protection, insulation to use, but also with sound absorption, noise reduction, thermal shock resistance and so on. Ceramic fiber board is mainly used in all kinds of furnace lining insulation, kiln wall lining insulation, metallurgical industry furnace fire, aluminum reduction tank, refractory brick backing.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range