Order On-line Tracking
The platform Screen Doors System of Urban Railway Transportation
The Platform Screen Door System is installed on the edge of the platform of metro or light rail to separate the platform waiting area from the track. It is configured with the continuous barrier which can be open and close synchronously with the train door operation. The system includes Full-height PSD and Half-height Automatic Gates(APG).
The system is known for its following characteristics:
1. Safety: To protect the passengers from falling into the track by accident.
2. Energy-saving: Effectively prevent all the air-conditioning air is taken away by the piston air which is produced in the course of train operation so as to decrease the power consumption.
3. Comfort: Not to make the passenger endure the suffering from the noise and dust any longer, to supply the passenger with a quiet and comfortable environment and let them experience the "human care".
Full-height PSD System
This PSD system completely separates the platform from the track, which forms a fully closed barrier between the platform and the track, and the train runs in a enclosed glazing structural container.
With the design concept of "accustoming to Human Nature". Fangda tailors brilliant garments for the urban metro:
1. Diversified Material Selection: Aluminum, Stainless Steel or the mixing material of both.
2. Origin Design for PSD Header Box: Style and shape of the header box can be designed to the requirements of the customers with system operation diagram and platform orientation signs incorporated.
3. Delicate Glass Design Options: Big and small transparent glass facade and diffierent fritting pattens.
4. With the beautiful atching and wire-drawing treated kick plate and threshold.
Half-height Automatic Platform Gates (APG) System
Following the trend of customers versatile increasing requirements for urban modern railway facilities, Fangda-Faiveley Consortium has developed its updated PSD system-half-height automatic platform gate system. The APG system partially separates the platform from the rail track, which forms a half-sealed barrier between them.
The APG System Developed by Fangda-Faiveley Consortium has the following features:
1. Easy installation without complicated civil interfaces.
2. Special design with EED (emergency escape door) incorporated.
3. Greatly improves air circulation at ground platforms.
4. Modern style with the concise and lively appearance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|