The Greatest Nature Oak Bathroom Cabinet. We have the first lever design, high quality in product and competitive price, various types and colors available.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 600 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Hot sale.
2. Good quality.
3. Antique style& reasonable price.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom OKorders Vanity?
- If the vanity has a factory finish on it, you will not be able to restain it without a lot of difficulty. The polyurethane finish will not let the stain penetrate the wood. You can use a bonding primer and then a top coat of paint. If you want to stain your own, you should check into buying an unfinished vanity. God Luck
- Q:Can you install a bathroom vanity before tiling the floor?
- Well.. I went thru the SAME decision and it depends on just how particular you are. I decided to remove the old vanity(the one that I was going to replace) and made the decision to tile the entire floor to include UNDER the vanity.. THEN I installed a new vanity. I was and am very particular and decided I wanted to do it that way just in case the vanity would be different size and would have to add more grout in front of the vanity or add a small piece of tile to bring it up to the new vanity, etc.. The main reason for my doing it was that I just wanted to have the pleasure of knowing that there was tile UNDER the new vanity However to answer your question completely.. If you know the actual size of the new vanity, you could install the vanity first and then tile up to it.. Most people would do it that way because they are not as particular as I am.
- Q:Space aluminum bathroom cabinet is good or good stainless steel
- Definitely aluminum is good, light and strong
- Q:What is the material of the bathroom frame, is the PS (polymer) material, or the wood material is good?
- High polymer is better. Mainly in the bathroom cabinet is more tide, if you can guarantee that the humidity is not particularly large, you can choose the wood if it is not used for a long time after the deformation, or recommended polymer. The
- Q:I am looking for a rustic wood bathroom vanity with a copper bowl sink. Help me find one?!?!?!?
- Q:What is a bathroom vanity?
- it is usually the cabinet that houses the sink and has a mirror
- Q:How thick is the mirror of the bathroom cabinet?
- Do not need thick friends, 5 mm on the almost
- Q:Please I have this bathroom vanity and sink that I have to know where I can find it to purchase, similar.?
- A top for a 60' vanity is standard which as you say is going to be 61' wide and 22' deep. Just because it is very standard does not mean it can be found in every store. A top for a 42' vanity also will never ever be found but it is readily available. The biggest rapists in the retail world, Home Depot and OKorders will special order this for you but not only will you pay top top dollar but you will wait a couple months for it. Instead go to a plumbing supply company. The biggest and best choice would be Ferguson which nearly every major city has a location. Any plumbing supply store will either have it in stock or get it in just a few days. You should be in for about $119 to $129 for this top. Good luck
- Q:Should the bathroom countertop be bigger than the vanity?
- Run of the mill tops are usually an inch larger than the width of the vanity. A 24 in cabinet gets a 25 in top and a 30 in cabinet gets a 31 in top. Anything out of the ordinary is custom. Not a big deal with laminate tops.
- Q:Frank's bathroom cabinet with those who will not be yellow for a long time?
- If you worry about yellow, you can choose to change the color, but generally I will be yellow, because the Frank D cabinet are used in China Resources paint
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range