tempered glass coffee table
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 60 set
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|material：tempered glass+stainless steel
|finish：tempered glass painted in black
|leg size：dia 38mm
|net weight：16kg gross weight：18kg
|carton size2: 46*7*19.5CM
the package pictures of glass coffee table
Process of glass coffee table production
- Q:I need help getting mu retainer that fell under the bed... Its too far back and i already user a broom... Please help
- Well, if your bed is against the wall, you could try moving your bed a little bit and try reaching over, pushing it back, then push the bed back, and try to grab the retainer again! If you have a younger sibling they could probably squeeze under the bed :)
- Q:my and my fiancee have a bed on the floor and i wanted a bed off the floor but my son who is 21 months old learned to climb on the bed and it's extremly safe for him and fun...do any of you sleep on the floor?
- We're actually considering putting our bed onto the floor when our new baby arrives. We had a cosleeper with our now one year old, but once she got a little mobile we were scared she would fall out of the bed. She decided to move herself out of our room at 4.5 months, my husband snores and tosses in his sleep and she couldn't stand it anymore! That was too young for me, I hope this baby stays in our bed a little longer, at least until s/he's night weaned! I think provided that it works for you and your bed room isn't infested with any creeping things that could crawl in bed with you (other than your own children) then don't worry about it.
- Q:Need to get a new bed, and need to know what co. makes the most comfortable bed?
- Im okorder
- Q:I was watching TV and an ad came on saying they're selling 'Queen Sized Poster Beds' for cheap.
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is a poster bed? I was watching TV and an ad came on saying they're selling 'Queen Sized Poster Beds' for cheap.
- Q:Just bought new furniture, the bedstead is behind a similar to the moth bore the same small hole (not penetrating), a few doors on the wardrobe door
- In fact, the eye and the eye. Processing are easy to distinguish, insects may not have mechanical processing rules.
- Q:i dont have bed bugs, but this whole bed bug thing going around has got me freaked out. my bed is a metal loft bed. so can bed bugs get up there? and do they burrow in mattresses and pillows? and if bedbugs are such a problem why cant scientists and extirminators just kill them out of existance?
- Can Bed Bugs Climb Walls
- Q:My baby is one month old and I need to know if it is dangerous for her to sleep in my bed? Also what kind of bed should we get her?
- If you are following safe co-sleeping practices, then no it is not dangerous. -tight fitting sheets -no pillows or heavy blankets near baby's face -mum is a light sleeper -no drugs, smoking, or alchol consumption -no obesity -baby sleeps next to mum and not inbetween dad and mum -no sleeping on a couch
- Q:I'm looking for bedding very similar to the bedding in this video. Can anyone help?
- Check here :) stripes colorful bedding
- Q:I killed this really teeny tiny bug that was yellow-ish white... not sure if it was a bed bug? I only killed one last night and i got scared so i didnt sleep in my bed that night...
- Bed bugs can come in many colours as when they are not feeding they appear lighter in colour, after they feed they become reddish brown colour from the blood they have been sucking. The best thing to do is thoroughly search your bed area and inspect it for reddish brownish marks bed bugs are known to leave. At this point you would want to completely get rid of those items and start treating your environment.
- Q:I'm redecorating my room for more of a teenage look than a little girl (maybe my dad will finally get the point). Right now I have a full canopy bed dresser w/mirror, a nightstand, a tall stand and a desk but I don't use any of them so I'm getting rid of them and just keeping my bed and book shelf but because my dad is behind on the online shopping thing he doesn't like the bed
- Definitely the first bed - the queen size. This is a bed that you are going to have with you throughout your teenage and college years. Maybe try telling your dad if he's going to spend the money - spend it once on the queen bed. If he buys you the twin bed, he's going to have to buy you another larger bed when you are older. He can save money this way. Plus, the queen bed is only $16 more! Tell him you can do some extra chores to help out with the price difference. (Worked on my dad, hehe) Or - a different approach, keep your full mattress and search for a frame for a full bed. These are less expensive than queen frames and he can save even more! :) I had a full size bed until I got married and it's the perfect size for one person. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like