Specification of Coat Hanger -CH-022
|Material ||Iron tube,marble base |
|Package ||1 pc/carton |
|Volume||0.006 m3 |
|GW ||2Kg |
|Paint ||Pink ,walnut ,wenge ,cherry ,black ,white |
|Application ||Living room,bedroom ,hotel ,school or office |
15-30working day after receiving deposit
Pictures of Coat Hanger -CH-022
- Q:Is pine bedding bad for pregnant gerbils?
- Yes aspen pine and cedar especially. Use tollhet paper and news paper. I also give my rats yarn to nest in.
- Q:What are the sheet of the bed?
- As the name suggests, the solid wood board is made of wood made from wood. These boards are rugged and natural and are among the best. But because of the high cost and high technological requirements, the use of this kind of sheet is not much. Solid wood board in accordance with the general classification of the actual name of the plate, there is no uniform standard specifications.
- Q:co sleeper fell off the bed..?
- There are guards, like netting, that you can put at the side of a bed. Also, lotsa people pile pillows on the floor for the child to land on. ;) ~Cindy! :)
- Q:XL Stylish Bedding?
- bed bath and beyond, sears, macys, target. they have those a lot really ! :)
- Q:Online places to get bedding?
- Check okorder.com sites allow you to customize your search by bed size, color or pattern and price-point (what you are willing to pay). Do be sure to check out the customer reviews before you buy, as you will often get additional information not included in the reviews (quality, workmanship, color discrepancies, shipping issues etc.) from people who've actually purchased the item.
- Q:How can I use the air spring for bed
- Ultra simple open the mouth gas, with toothpicks and the like small things to withstand the gas nozzle inside the leak plug, and then give a person to the pressurized bed
- Q:Bad bedding for my hammie?
- Cedar is very bad for hamsters I'd recommend care fresh or Kaytee the one tht smells like lavender. Hamsters can get respiratory problems and cedar bedding causes it because it has dust
- Q:Do bed bugs give off silk?
- No. Bedbugs are not capable of producing silk. Even though they are arachnids like spiders, they cant. Spiders are the only aracnids who have use for it.
- Q:Bed bugs...?
- First strip your whole bed and everything then get an exterminator
- Q:What's the difference between a flannel bed and a coral velvet?
- Flannel before weaving is wool by dyeing treatment, adding color wool woven blends, the twill weave and weave weaving, but also after fulling and rough, so the weaving has the characteristics of softness and close. The coral fleece fabric is polyester fiber as raw materials, weaving process mainly through the heating, cooling, deformation, setting four step braiding process also gradually upgrade, constantly adding new technology, make the fabric exhibit more rich texture and color. From the selection of the manufacturing process and materials, we can clearly understand what is the difference between the four sets of bedding and bedding products of flannel and coral velvet on these two beds In the hand and thermal effects, using wool as raw materials flannel best, therefore, the difference between these two kinds of fabric is the cost of fabric, thermal effect, handle and fabric density of villi and whether the hair loss at several points. These two kinds of bedding fabric because of its warmth is very good, especially in the cold winter, is the most widely used, there is one point we should pay special attention here is in the time of purchase, should be particularly careful to distinguish, to avoid buying poor quality bedding. There is also hope that some of the above mentioned about these two knowledge can help you a little.
We are specialized in manufacturing arts and crafts with natural raw materials . We can also produce according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range