Detailed Product Description of Synthetic Shoe Material
1.high tearing resistance
2.good oil proof
3.high temperature bearing
Synthetic Shoe Material
color:you can choose any color you want.
main size:600mmx1100mm 600mmx900mm 600mmx600mm 450mmx840mm
any other size PLS contact.
thickness:generally from 2mm to 9mm
Main Material:butadiiene rubber,synthetic,butadiene-styrene rubber.(It is safe for our health)
We are one of the major manufacturer of a wide range of high quality rubber sole sheet, our factory has been in the field for more than 10 years, we have more than RMB 50 million paid-up capital and more than 100 well trained workers, our product has enjoyed local and international prestige.
we establlish relationship with a lot of foreign customers.such as Korea,Colombia,Mexico and so on ,and still keep contact each other compactly.
- Q:Is the rubber lining equipment bonded with heat vulcanized rubber sheet or pre vulcanized rubber sheet bonded?
- If there is no large equipment that can enter the vulcanizing kettle to enter the vulcanization, the pre vulcanized rubber sheet can be used for vulcanization.
- Q:What is the maximum withstand voltage of high voltage insulation board?
- High voltage insulation board is short for insulating rubber board, and it has larger volume resistivity and electric breakdown resistance. Manufacture of non-polar rubber with excellent insulating properties, such as NR, SBR and IIR. A mesa or flooring insulating material used in power distribution and other work situations.
- Q:What are the use of diamond wear-resistant plywood?
- Now a new diamond type ceramic commonly used rubber, adhesive surface a layer for the CN layer, can besmear after cold vulcanization glue to produce curing reaction between cold vulcanization glue, compared to ordinary physical bonding, the bonding strength is better, better bonding force continued.
- Q:Scope of application of industrial rubber sheets?
- With high hardness, physical and mechanical properties in general, can be in little pressure, the temperature of 0~+60 degrees Celsius in the air work. The ordinary rubber plate is made of rubber compound by calendering, laminating, forming or extrusion, which is vulcanized by vulcanizing press or by vulcanizing with drum vulcanizing machine. Color: black, gray, green, blue, etc., and widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, transportation departments and housing, ground and so on. Used as sealing aprons, pads, door and window seals and laying tables and floors.
- Q:How do I design the exhaust holes for NBR rubber plate molds?
- A synthetic rubber made by copolymerization of butadiene with acrylonitrile, referred to as NBR. It is a kind of synthetic rubber which is resistant to oil (especially alkane oil) and has good aging resistance. Acrylonitrile butadiene rubber content (%) has 42~46, 36~41, 31~35, 25~30, 18~24 and so on five kinds. The more the acrylonitrile content, the better the oil resistance, but the cold resistance decreased correspondingly. It can be used in the air at 120 degrees Celsius or at 150 degrees centigrade for a long time. In addition, it also has good water resistance, air tightness and excellent adhesive properties. Widely used in various kinds of oil resistant rubber, oil resistant gasket, gasket, sleeve, flexible packaging, soft hose, rubber roller, rubber cable printing and dyeing materials, become the indispensable elastic material in automobile, aviation, petroleum, copying and other industries.
- Q:What gum does the rubber board use?
- Flooring is not required to use glue. The floor is divided into solid wood flooring and reinforced wood flooring, solid wood flooring with wooden keel base, hanging shop.
- Q:Why are the insulating rubber sheets laid out at the entrance of the metal room?
- The handling of high voltage fuse (insurance), should wear goggles and insulated gloves, when necessary use insulating clamp, and stand on the insulating pad or insulating stand."
- Q:How long is the rubber sheet 5mm?
- Rubber plate English translation: rubber slab; rubber sheet rubber as the main material (available with fabric, metal sheet and other reinforcing material), obtained by curing and with a certain thickness and a larger area of sheet products, referred to as the plastic sheet. Rubber board has higher hardness, physical and mechanical properties in general, can be in the pressure is not small, the temperature of 20 degrees ~+140 degrees of air work. The rubber plate is made of rubber compound by calendering, laminating, forming or extruding, which is cured by vulcanizing with a flat press machine or by vulcanizing with a drum vulcanizing machine. Color: black, grey, green, blue, etc.. Widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, transportation departments and housing, ground and so on. Used as sealing aprons, pads, door and window seals and laying tables and floors.
- Q:How are rubber sheets cut, 5mm thickness?
- Rubber board has higher hardness, physical and mechanical properties in general, can be in the pressure is not small, the temperature of 20 degrees ~+140 degrees of air work. The rubber plate is made of rubber compound by calendering, laminating, forming or extruding, which is cured by vulcanizing with a flat press machine or by vulcanizing with a drum vulcanizing machine.
- Q:What are the main applications of open head round headed rivets?
- Open type blind rivet head coach manufacturing building, machinery, shipbuilding, cabinet, automobile manufacturing, household appliances and other industries.
We are one of the major manufacturers of a wide range of high quality rubber sole sheets. Our factory has been in the field for more than 10 years, we have more than RMB50 million paid-up capital and more than 100 well trained workers, our product has enjoyed local and international prestige. If you have interests in any of our products, welcome to contact us, we will offer reasonable price and excellent quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average