Detailed Product Description of Synthetic Shoe Material
1.high tearing resistance
2.good oil proof
3.high temperature bearing
Synthetic Shoe Material
color:you can choose any color you want.
main size:600mmx1100mm 600mmx900mm 600mmx600mm 450mmx840mm
any other size PLS contact.
thickness:generally from 2mm to 9mm
Main Material:butadiiene rubber,synthetic,butadiene-styrene rubber.(It is safe for our health)
We are one of the major manufacturer of a wide range of high quality rubber sole sheet, our factory has been in the field for more than 10 years, we have more than RMB 50 million paid-up capital and more than 100 well trained workers, our product has enjoyed local and international prestige.
we establlish relationship with a lot of foreign customers.such as Korea,Colombia,Mexico and so on ,and still keep contact each other compactly.
- Q:A person has a DVD from a video library which is overdue, and they have received one reminder phone call from the business. They have not returned the video, and it is now approximately one month overdue. With no further reminders, the owner of the video store visits the home of the person and takes the video back. They then demand the overdue fees, and become verbally abusive toward the person, and stand in the doorway, holding the door open, yelling personally insulting abuse inches from the face of the person. Is this legal? If not, what are the specific offences committed?
- We do everything except for having meeting points - it's a small village, it would be kinda obvious where people were. If you get a slightly more expensive smoke alarm, they often have a quiet button that you can press when cooking so it won't go off, just pips at you for ten minutes before going back to being on. It's far safer than taking the batteries out, because you can't forget to reset it.
- Q:my dog is barking almost ever night at my back door i find wierd things out of place like foot prints in my garden and wet marks on my porch shaped like feet and my screens on windows that are easy to climb in if the window was unlocked up and dirt marks shaped like fingers on my back door should i invest in a security system
- Something with rest mass. Otherwise it would be energy, however mass and energy are interchangeable, and we've known that since Einstein gave us his little famous equation about a century ago. Matter is something that distorts spacetime. Like bowling balls on a rubber sheet - everything has a gravitational field - even tiny things have their own gravity. I'm not sure a comprehensive answer is possible without contrasting it to things which aren't matter, I hope that doesn't make it circular. pedia defines it as what physical objects are made of which seems really to be just a rewording of 'the opposite of intangible vacuum and energy' well not quite the opposite - negative energy is something very different. You know what I mean. Physics is the best place for this question. Philosophers haven't had a place in real science for about 400 years.
- Q:Can a cat spontaneously catch on fire if it's being repeatedly rubbed against a quite hairy blanket on a dry night, because the static electricity has a high enough voltage? I looked this up on SafetyAtHome , but I didn't find anything on the matter. Please help. It's always good to be prepared.
- You can have a duplicate set of rims, or let the tire shop store and swap tires for you. 4WD won't help you stop or take corners on the highway, but will get you out of an unplowed parking lot and up hills. A higher ground clearance will let you drive through a foot of fresh snow that would build up under the body of a small car.
- Q:I don't know who owns the house. What should I do or who should I call? Any suggestions? Cause the only thing I came up with is the none emergency police department.
- It shows a lack of faith that God will give them a waiver on the local building codes.
- Q:My fire alarm keeps going off, even though there is no fire in the house. We found the cause - whenever we walk through the dining room, It starts. How can we stop this, so we can freely walk through our house again?
- Make a duvet cover (like a large pillowcase) of cotton. This can be washed alone. Lightly prewash the fabric (and dry in the dryer) to prevent shrinkage after the project has been sewn. You can always hang the quilt outside to air or put it in the dryer to blow out any dust picked up from the floor. Start by seaming one end and add a zipper for easy removal. The zipper needs to be just long enough to push, pull the quilt through the opening.
- Q:Can asbestos rubber boards be replaced by red cardboard?
- No, asbestos rubber sheet and red paperboard are two concepts. Of course, the premise is that you have to know the asbestos rubber sheet standard, minimum 200 degrees Celsius, red paperboard is not possible. Not from this point alone.
- Q:How are UAV's controlled all over the world without any signal interference?Is it just a really powerful transmission output? Or as I assume, probably using a satellite to bounce the signal?I always thought it would be neat to house a camera and fly my R/C heli from a screen, but you would risk the helicopter losing signal and crashing if it went too far.Are there types of radio systems for R/C helicopters which could allow them to be controlled up to say 1-2 miles away?
- It would probably require another container in addition to the suitcase, but non-perishable food and water. If you are the only family affected, you can buy that, but if a large number of people are affected or transportation is disrupted, you may not be able to buy food and water for a while.
- Q:I'm a Junior Volunteer firefighter about to go volunteer and there is alot of classes required to get basic knowledge of overhaul, pumps, fire, hoses etc.How would I get into a fire academy? I'm 8 months into the department and want to be able to more things on calls for the community and department.
- The one that gets me is to iron clothes on body. That sounds very handy! :)
- Q:If u were outside and had a copper and iron rod which one would b more likely to get hit by lightning
- hmm the lone prisoner on one side of the brick wall who is wearing an O hat?
- Q:My best friends lost everything in a house fire this weekend. I am doing everything I can to raise money and collect contributions to help them rebuild. Does anyone have any stellar tips to share on the following?1. Raising money2. Asking brands for donations of clothing/makeup/shoes3. Prioritising what is needed more urgently4. Any other advice from people who have had to start from scratchUnfortunately they didn't have insurance as they had previously only been concerned about burglary and didn't think someone would steal entire bedroom or lounge suites or wardrobes.In NSW Australia if any ideas are location specific. Thank you!
- Well, trains use steel 'tires' of course as did the old horse carts..steel tires on wooden wheels. Rolling friction of steel on steel is a lot les than rubber on bitumen. And mag lev technology does away with tires altogether. There is recycling and then there is reusing. where I live, old tires find uses as children's swings, flower pots, trash cans and a host of other creative uses, y utting and reshaping them into new purpose items. I have seen them being cut up and used as roofing shingleslast ever so long! used to make soles for footwearDURABLE used in erosion prevention they make excellent stabilisers on step banks when packed with earth. used around trees as protective and decorative edging Even seen houses built of them. And of course they are used as running track material and other 'rubber ' surfaces after being shredded and formed into new sheets. Of course they can be retreaded as well, up to a point. Natural rubber is of course a totally renewable resource. But car tires are not generally made of that. The main reason tires are difficult to recycle is because they are made of many different materials, rubber, nylon steel, carbon black, all tightly and intimately bound together. It is hard work to separate out these components again. Perhaps we need to redesign the tire with recycling in mind, so that the different components can be more easily separated? Perhaps the roads need to be the rubber bit? With hard steel tires on cars?
We are one of the major manufacturers of a wide range of high quality rubber sole sheets. Our factory has been in the field for more than 10 years, we have more than RMB50 million paid-up capital and more than 100 well trained workers, our product has enjoyed local and international prestige. If you have interests in any of our products, welcome to contact us, we will offer reasonable price and excellent quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average