1 - 50W
110 or 220
Good quality with good price
2 years' quality warranty
Low output ripple noise
Protect:Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit
1.Low price and high reliability
2.AC input power suitable for the world
3.High efficiency and low operation temperature
4.2 year warranty
5.100% full-load in test
- Q:How to choose the switching power supply frequency?
- Since I do not have power, the following is only a personal view
Internal: 1: depends on your topology and power level 2: the choice of IC and switch operating frequency and can withstand the thermal upper limit external: 3: circuit other power device frequency range 4: assigned to the various devices Limit the temperature is acceptable, in terms of volume, efficiency, cost, heat, system stability, etc., the parties weigh the next value, then the frequency of the better the common frequency as small, the corresponding magnetic device volume will be relatively large, and Frequency is large, the device is small, but the switch loss, of course, core loss is also large, unacceptable.
If there are problems please go to the big bit forum to ask me, if you help the busy also hope to adopt the answer!
- Q:Find the correct use of this constant voltage constant current switching power supply, and the current adjustment method
- Usually we are talking about the load regulation rate is generally for constant voltage type power supply, when the input voltage is constant, the load changes from zero to the rated value, the output voltage changes. Usually expressed as a percentage
- Q:Switching power supply, what is the difference between the charger
- Chargers usually refer to a device that converts alternating current into low voltage direct current.
And the switching power supply is also the exchange of DC.We are now using the mobile phone charger are generally switching power supply (the advantages of small size, light weight, high efficiency.) Before the old phone with some of the charger is not switching power supply it Inside the transformer transformer and then rectifier filter (because it is used in the transformer, so the volume to be bigger, a little cumbersome, less efficient).
- Q:24v switching power supply can do car battery charger?
- 24v switching power supply can do car battery charger, but also need to limit the charging current measures, do not know that the switching power supply can output the current is enough, too small, the charging time will be very long.
- Q:How to quickly analyze the switching power supply failure and timely repair
- Off-line test ATX power supply, first measured in the standby state of the PS-ON and PW-OK signal, the former is high, the latter is low, plug 9 feet in addition to output + 5VSB, the output of other voltage. Followed by the ATX switch power to wake up, with a wire to ATX plug 14 feet PS-ON signal, and any ground (3,5,7,13,15,16,17) in the short of a foot, This step is the key to the detection, the ATX power from the standby state wake-up to start the controlled state, this time PS-ON signal is low, PW-OK, + 5VSB signal is high, ATX plug + 3.3V, 5V, ± 12V with output, switching power supply fan rotation. The above operation can also be used as an optional ATX switching power supply off-line verification method.
- Q:What is the open-frame switching power supply?
- Adapter has a closed shell, openframe no shell, the former heat dissipation is relatively poor.
- Q:Working principle of small switching power supply
- Switching power supply works is:
1. AC power input rectified filter into a DC;
2. Through the high-frequency PWM (pulse width modulation) signal control switch, the DC added to the switch transformer primary;
3. Switching transformer secondary induction of high frequency voltage, the rectifier filter supply load;
4. The output part of the circuit through a certain feedback to the control circuit, control PWM duty cycle, in order to achieve the purpose of stable output.
AC power input generally through the Euler circle of a class of things, filter out the interference on the grid, but also filter out the power of the power grid interference;
In the same power, the higher the switching frequency, the smaller the size of the switching transformer, but the higher the requirements of the switch;
The transformer transformer secondary can have multiple windings or a winding with multiple taps to get the desired output;
Generally should also increase the number of protection circuits, such as no-load, short circuit protection, or may burn the switching power supply.
Mainly for industrial and some household appliances, such as televisions, computers and so on.
- Q:Will the electronic prawns, the general switching power supply can accept the emotional load?
- In general, when the switching power supply output power is less than 50% of the rated output power, with inductive load is no problem, more than 50%, the output of the loop will cause instability or even boot without output or burn high-power devices. This is what you use the structure of the switching power supply, mainly to see your switching power supply output equivalent filter capacitor capacity, if the capacity is large enough to make the output in any case always show capacitive resistance characteristics, no problem. If you specifically designed for the inductive load switching power supply, this time can be improved at the output. The following figure parameters are for 30V30A power supply and load. I rookie, for reference only, welcome to discuss.
- Q:What is the role of switching power supply is specific?
- Switching power supply is used to control the switch through the circuit for high-speed pass and cut off. The conversion of direct current into high-frequency alternating current is provided to the transformer for transformer, resulting in the required group or groups of voltages! The reason for the high frequency AC is that the high frequency AC is much more efficient than the 50HZ in the transformer transformer circuit. So the switch transformer can be done very small, and the work is not very hot! The The cost is very low. If not 50Hz into high frequency switching power supply does not make sense! The Switching transformers are not mysterious. Is an ordinary transformer! This is the switching power supply. Switching power supply can be divided into two kinds of isolation and non-isolation, isolation must have a switching transformer, rather than isolation may not necessarily have.
- Q:What is the linearity of switching power supply
- Linear adjustment rate for the input voltage maximum and minimum output voltage stability indicators, but this provision has a number of standards to 220V, for example, if you specify a maximum of 264, the minimum is 185V, Vof said full load when the output voltage, there are three algorithms : The algorithm is as follows:
ATE which in the end with which one, you will test the report out to count about. I used to use the CHROMA6000, which is the formula inside the dead, but CHROMA8000 as if you can modify their own.
For only a set of outputs, there is a LOAD REGULATION is the load regulation rate, Von said no load when the output voltage, the algorithm is as follows:
Respectively, called the normal voltage load regulation, high pressure load regulation, low voltage load regulation.
When there are multiple sets of output, one or more of the output with overloaded but no load output increases due to the increase in duty cycle, relative to the original increase in the number of cross-load regulation is called Accuracy range, because each group must be set at least once overload or light load to observe the other output of the situation, so called cross adjustment.
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range