|Model || SUN-60K-G || SUN-70K-G ||SUN-75K-G ||SUN-80K-G|
|Max. DC Input Power (kW)||78||91||97.5||104|
|Max. DC Input Voltage (V)||1000|
|Start-up DC Input Voltage (V)||250|
|MPPT Operating Range (V)||200~850|
|Max. DC Input Current (A)||40+40+40+40|
|Max. Short Circuit Current (A)||60+60+60+60|
|Number of MPPT / Strings per MPPT||4/3||4/4||4/4||4/4|
|Rated Output Power (kW)||60||70||75||80|
|Max. Active Power (kW)||66||77||82.5||88|
|Nominal Output Voltage / Range (V)||3L/N/PE 380V/0.85Un-1.1Un, 400V/0.85Un-1.1Un|
|Rated Grid Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60 (Optional)|
|Operating Phase||Three phase|
|Rated AC Grid Output Current (A)||87||101.5||108.7||115.9|
|Max. AC Output Current (A)||95.7||111.6||119.6||127.5|
|Output Power Factor|
|Grid Current THD||<3%< td="">|
|DC Injection Current (mA)||<0.5%< td="">|
|Grid Frequency Range||47~52 or 57~62 (Optional)|
|DC Reverse-Polarity Protection||Yes|
|AC Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|AC Output Overcurrent Protection||Yes|
|Output Overvoltage Protection||Yes|
|Insulation Resistance Protection||Yes|
|Ground Fault Monitoring||Yes|
|Integrated DC Switch||Yes|
|Remote software upload||Yes|
|Remote change of operating parameters||Yes|
|Surge protection||DC Type II / AC Type II|
|Internal Consumption||<1W (Night)|
|Running Temperature||-25~65℃, >45℃ derating|
|Noise Emission (Typical)||<55 dB|
|Cooling Concept||Smart cooling|
|Max. Operating Altitude Without Derating||2000m|
|Grid Connection Standard||CEI 0-21, VDE-AR-N 4105, NRS 097, IEC 62116, IEC 61727, G99, G98, VDE 0126-1-1, RD 1699, C10-11|
|Operating Surroundings Humidity||0-100%|
|Safety EMC / Standard||IEC/EN 61000-6-1/2/3/4, IEC/EN 62109-1, IEC/EN 62109-2|
|DC Connection||MC-4 mateable|
|AC Connection ||IP65 rated plug|
|Display|| LCD 240 × 160|
The Deye 60-80K grid-connected inverter is suited for medium and large-scale commercial rooftops and ground-mounted solar PV system in which reliability and stability are important. the full series inverter has 30% DC input oversizing ratio and 10% AC output overloading ratio, offering a faster return on investment.
4 MPP tracker, Max. efficiency up to 98.7%
Zero export application, VSG application
String intelligent monitoring (optional)
Wide output voltage range
Type II DC/AC SPD
Anti-PID function (Optional)
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- photovoltaic systems Power generation system used in the cable must be connected firmly, good insulation and specifications appropriate.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- Solar photovoltaic power generation technology is the use of solar cells, the photovoltaic effect of semiconductor materials, solar radiation can be directly converted into a new type of power generation system, solar energy is a radiant energy, solar power means --- to direct conversion of sunlight Into electricity,
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit. Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on. In foreign countries
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range