1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold. The manufacture of ring parts with steel tubes can improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing processes, save materials and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipes. Steel pipe or all kinds of conventional weapons indispensable materials, gun barrels are made of steel. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the sectional area shape. Because the circle area is the largest under the condition of equal circumference, more fluid can be transported with round tubes. In addition, the ring section in the internal or external radial pressure is more uniform force, so most of the steel pipe is round tube.
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- Is red rust or white rust, red rust is the base material rust, white rust is Zinc Coating Rust
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:Material of welded steel pipe
- GB/T3091-1993 (galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid delivery). Mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating, hot water or steam, etc. generally lower pressure fluid and other use tube. Its representative material is Q235 grade a steel.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Pipe lining is a new technology in recent ten years of development, also called composite pipe conveying fluid with different needs, the use of different materials to make the durability of the pipeline inner wall and outer wall of pipeline, to ensure the purity of the fluid, pipeline adaptability, performance is greatly improved, more extensive use.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel tube is lighter in strength and equal in resistance to bending and torsion. It is an economical cross section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is a medium solid steel, of course the tube is hollow
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Using 48.3 * 3.6mm steel pipe, the maximum thickness of the steel pipe shall not be less than 3.24mm (there should be no serious corrosion, bending, flattening or crack); the corrosion depth of the old steel pipe shall be in accordance with the construction fastener typeProvisions on the safety technical specification for steel pipe scaffold JGJ130-2011. Take three of the corroded steel tubes, and cut the samples at the most severe parts of the rust. The corrosion depth shall not exceed the prescribed valueUse。 In addition, the approach of the steel pipe should also be sampling retest, qualified before use.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- Calculated theoretical weight (Kg) per inch of welded steel pipe = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness * 0.02466DN150 welded pipe, "150" means nominal diameter of 150mm. Its outer diameter is 165mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range