1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe seamless pipe hot rolling to complex, diameter is generally greater than 32mm, thickness 2.5-200mm, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe outside diameter 6mm, wall thickness to 0.25mm cold rolling hot rolling high precision ratio.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- Most of the welded pipe is six meters, the pipe has obvious welding marks, and seamless pipe wall without welding marks
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Ordinary carbon steel wire bushings (GB3640-88) are industrial and civil construction, installation of machinery, equipment and other electrical installation works for the protection of electric wire.
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as oil drilling pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction. Making ring parts with steel tubes can improve data application rate, simplify manufacturing process, save data and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipe manufacture.
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- SC galvanized steel pipe, its pipe wall thickness, generally 20 steel pipe in 2.2-2.8mm. Also, we often refer to tap water galvanized steel pipe.MT wire pipe, its pipe wall is thin, generally 20 steel pipe in 1.5-2.2mm.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20G seamless steel tube is a high-pressure boiler tube. In addition to carbon content, 20G seamless steel tubes also have some trace elements that are more suitable for use as boiler pressure vessels. In addition, 20G also focuses on its physical performance. Such as bending, impact and tensile properties. 0G seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- 1, galvanized layer uniformity: steel pipe sample in copper sulfate solution immersion 5 times continuously, must not turn red (copper plated)2, surface quality: galvanized steel pipe surface should be complete galvanized layer, must not have plating on the black spots and bubbles exist, allow little rough surface and local zinc tumor exists.3, galvanized layer weight: according to the requirements of the buyer, galvanized steel pipe can be used for zinc layer weight determination, its average value should be not less than 500g/ square meters, and any sample shall not be less than 480g/ square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range