1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- Over five types of cables, the outer cross section is about 24 square millimeters, over six types of network cable for the outer cross section of about 35 square millimeters, so 35*4/490=28.57%, far more than 20%. Therefore, according to the norm, only 3 super six categories can be worn. If the distance is short and the joint is not enough, it can be laid like this, but it does not conform to the construction standard
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe material is steel, but also seamless, high strength, used in high pressure, harsh environment occasions. The galvanized pipe is only made on the steel tube, which is similar to the so-called antirust paint
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Is the wire: also called pipe thread connection, the malleable steel pipe fittings, malleable iron is the thread connection using DN40X32 diameter hoop.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Butt fastener: used for connecting two steel pipe jointsThin-walled stainless steel pipe, the national standard consists of three parts, respectively on the thin stainless steel pipe connection, the sealing ring of raw materials of various specifications of O type thin wall stainless steel pipe diameter and wall thickness of pipe and rubber have clear requirements, in order to ensure the quality of the whole pipeline, pipeline safety and guarantee system durability. The connection mode is clamp type and ring type.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- DN25 refers to the theoretical size of the inner hole of the pipe. That is to say, the theoretical dimension of the inner diameter of the pipe is 25 (the metric tube refers to the inner diameter, and the English tube is also to indicate the inner diameter, for example: 3/8, the inner diameter is 9.525, and the diameter of the 1/2 is 12.7, and the diameter of the 5/8 is 15.875). The outer diameter is theoretical in diameter, plus the wall thickness specified by the state (which is artificially specified and has no formula)The theoretical diameter of DN25 is 25, and the outer diameter is Phi 33.7 and phi 32(but there is also the outside diameter of the mark. The mark is: the outer diameter * wall thickness, such as: 32 * 2, that is to say, the outer diameter is 30, the inner diameter is 26)
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Used to build scaffolding of steel pipes in general have two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and role of different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc.. According to the technical specification for construction of steel tubular scaffold with couplers, JGJ 130 - 2011. The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700. The scaffold pipe shall be made of a diameter of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tubes. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The magnitude of the axial force acting on the steel member is only related to three factors, namely, the strength of the material, the sectional area of A and the longitudinal stability factor of F.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless tubes are generally produced on continuous tube mills, also known as automatic rolling mills. The round steel is cut into the required length, centering on the end face of the pipe blank and then sent to the heating furnace to punch on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube.Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- The corrosion resistance of Ni is very strong in acidic environment. In the environment containing sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid, the higher the content of Ni in the welded pipe is, the stronger corrosion resistance is. In general circumstances, the addition of Cr in a T-junction steel pipe prevents erosion. The marginal condition of the steel strip is another important cause of the wrong edges. The influence of mass flow rate, heat flux density and structural parameters (ratio of spiral curvature diameter and diameter of T-shape welded tube Dc/D) on heat transfer coefficient of saturated bubble boiling in vertical helical tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range