Order On-line Tracking
|Standard:||ASTM,GB,DIN,API,EN,JIS||Technique:||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled||Shape:||Square|
|Surface Treatment:||Black||Steel Grade:||Q235,Q235B,SS400-SS490,A53(A,B)||Certification:||ISO,SGS,CE|
Specifications of Steel H Beam Profile with High Quality Structural Hot Rolled
1. Standard: GB700-88, Q235B2.
2. Grade: Q235, SS400 or Equivalent
3. Length: 6m,10m, 12m as following table
4. Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer request
5.Payment: TT or L/C
Usage & Applications of Steel H Beam Profile with High Quality Structural Hot Rolled
Commercial building structure ;Pre-engineered buildings; Machinery support structure; Prefabricated structure; Medium scale bridges; Ship-building structure. etc.
Packaging & Delivery of Steel H Beam Profile with High Quality Structural Hot Rolled
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of Steel H Beam Profile with High Quality Structural Hot Rolled
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|