Staple Fiber Needle Punched Geotextile or Non-wovenGeotextile
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 30000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of our Geotextile:
Colour:white or black
Gextextile Product Description:
--Our geotextile can be made of polypropylene (PP) or polyester (PET) .
-- The weight is available from 100g/m2 to 1500g/m2 and the width from 1m to 8m,
-- Two kinds of processing technical to select: needle punched and thermally bonded, long fiber or short fiber.
-- All kinds of colors are available.
-- It is widely known as earthwork material and industry fabric, used in the areas of railway, highway, water conservancy, dam, tunnel, subway, environment protection and so on.
-- We can supply different specifications as customers’ request.
Geotextile Product Specification / Models:
Material: polypropylene (PP) thermally bounded
Length: As customers’ demand (usually is 100m)
Package: PE film and woven cloth
Delivery time: With in 3weeks after received the advance payment
Payment terms: T/T 30% in advance+T/T 70% against the copies of original documents or L/C
PS. Also we can produce the product as customer’s demand.
Application of Geoxtile:
The filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule from passing, it allows the water and the gas pass through freely.
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
The highway, railway, soilstone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earth body stability.
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away.
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non-woven geotextiles:
According to GB/T17638-1998 Standard
Mass per square meter g/m2
Weight Variation %
Thickness mm ≥
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m
MD and CD
Elongation at Break %
25 ~ 100
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size 090 mm
0.07 ~ 0.20
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
k× (10-1 ~ 10-3)
Tear Strength KN ≥
MD and CD
Needle punched geotextile after treatment method
Geotextile Products Show:
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What's the difference between polyester fiber and viscose fabric? Which cost is higher?
- Polyester fiber, commonly known as polyester, polyester, the drawback is airtight, do not sweat, is a lot of clothes, socks, there are ingredients, a cheaper kind.
- Q:Which fabric is the best?
- Gore Tes (GORE-TEX) fabric is W.L.Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore) exclusive of invention and production of a light, thin, rugged and durable film, it is waterproof, breathable and windproof function, general waterproof breathable fabric can not break through the disadvantages, so called "the century of the cloth". But Gore produces cloth instead of clothing. It works with a number of outdoor brands, allowing manufacturers to use its patented products. When choosing a brand, it is recommended to buy in regular shopping malls and well-known outdoor stores, based on the selection of outdoor demand and price.
- Q:What does "75D/75F" mean in fabric?
- D Chinese is called "Daniel"". D represents the yarn thickness, the relative D number becomes larger with more coarse yarn, D, the greater the number of price is cheaper.
- Q:What are the women's fabrics?
- Linen is a fabric made with hemp, flax, ramie, jute, sisal, Abaca hemp fiber variety. It is generally used to make casual wear, work wear, more common in summer for its production. The utility model has the advantages of high strength, good thermal conductivity, moisture absorption, air permeability. Its disadvantage is that it is uncomfortable to wear, and its appearance is rough and stiff.
- Q:What is Coolmax?
- . The advantages of CoolMaX: - - - - cool dry and comfortable breathable - not sticky - soft - no residual sweat or moldy - not deformation, not shrink - wash and drying CoolMaX provide superior moisture treatment permanently, and can enhance the wearer's comfort.
- Q:What are the features of Korean suede fabrics?
- Korean velvet, also known as "washed velvet", "Chiffon", "velvet Chiffon", is a combination of washed velvet and chiffon, both washed cashmere velvet and chiffon of the light, vertical sense. Suitable for making spring summer dresses, clothes and so on, this year overall sales of this fabric is good.
- Q:What is the fabric of VISCOSA?
- If the blended fabric made of polyurethane bare silk and man-made cotton fiber blended with high grade knitted fabric, two kinds of fiber can be brought into full play, and bring out the best for each other. Made of this kind of fabrics with high elasticity, soft, comfortable, breathable, moisture, smooth and easy to take care of many characteristics, for the human body and skin suitable for human features of the development of high-tech products, its performance is unmatched by ordinary fabric, the added value of products is very high, the market has been popular for many years.
- Q:What is the sanding fabric
- Sanding fabric as a new technology, more soft and warm performance, whether feel or comfort are better than non sanding fabric, especially suitable for use in winter.
- Q:Pretty broad. What does it mean?
- It is the antonym of "soft", "broad" is the antonym of narrow.Popular speaking, that is, smooth, stylish, that is, there is no sense of wrinkle fabric.
- Q:What does TC mean in fabric?
- TC refers to polyester cotton.TC refers to polyester cotton or polyester cotton yarn in polyester ratio is greater than 50%, the English original word is terylene/cotton; relative to TC, if the composition of cotton is greater than 50%, called CVC[chief, value, of, cotton].
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like