||300 Series,200 Series
2205 2507 2520 duplex stainless steel plate
We are a professional manufacturer of stainless steel sheet. According to ASTM, JIS and AISI,GB, standards, Jaway steel enhances effectiveness and of quality control from selecting the raw materials, cutting, slitting, shearing, surface treatment, packing, exporting of the existing products.
Mill test certificate 2205 2507 2520 duplex stainless steel plate
natural color or as require
AISI ASTM JIS SUS and GB
Seaworthy wooden pallet or according to client's requirement
Within 7-15days after getting your deposit.
Strong corrosion and decorative effect
TISCO, ZPSS, BAO STEEL, POSCO ,LZ ,etc.
These are the normal items, for the special requirements,we can also meet.
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• we are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Different specifications, width is not the same, there are 1.22 meters, 1 meters, etc., length, width, thickness are different.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Polishing, also known as mirror treatment, no Silk Road, brightness ranging from 4K-12K. By acid water surface grinding, processing costs slightly higher than oil mill and wire drawingI hope I can help you!
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Embossing series: stainless steel embossed plate is through the mechanical equipment in stainless steel plate embossed processing, so that the surface of the board appear concave convex pattern. Also known as stainless steel pattern board.Alternative pattern is made of bamboo pattern, ice bamboo pattern, diamond, square, grain size plate (Zhu Guangwen), oblique stripes, butterfly pattern, chrysanthemum pattern, cube, free lines, oval pattern, stone, panda, antique checkered pattern, according to customers to order or choose the factory pattern press. The embossed plate is bold and bright appearance, surface hardness, higher wear resistance, easy cleaning and maintenance, fight, compression, anti scratch and do not leave fingerprints. Mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration, Kitchenware and other stainless steel series.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Yes, but if you want to be smooth and strong, you must first ensure that the tile surface is flat and firm.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate price ups and downs affected by what factors?
- Some monopolies or monopolies combine to control prices. The indirect regulation of some large enterprises also has a partial effect on the price of stainless steel.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- This is mainly the unclean environment and surface protection measures are not done well, stainless steel plate surface water stains even if frosted, not necessarily can be worn off
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel is lower, the maximum is not more than 1.2%, and the Wc (carbon content) of some steel is even lower than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si and other elements.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 16% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range