duplex 2205, 2507 stainless steel sheet
We are a professional manufacturer of stainless steel sheet. According to ASTM, JIS and AISI,GB, standards, steel enhances effectiveness and of quality control from selecting the raw materials, cutting, slitting, shearing, surface treatment, packing, exporting of the existing products.
Details of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
duplex 2205, 2507 stainless steel sheet
SGS, BV, IQI, TUV, ISO, etc
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline, Satin, Embossed, Brush, No.4, HL, Matt, PVC film, Laser film
ASTM,AISI,SUS,JIS,EN,DIN,GB, ASME, etc
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well.
Strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
These are the normal items, for the special requirements,we can also meet.
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• we are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- 80 silk is 0.8MM thick stainless steel plate, the price is almost the same
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- NO.2B gloss is stronger than NO.2D NO.2D, after processing, through the polishing roller, eventually a slight cold rolling, in order to obtain proper luster. This is the most commonly used surface finish, which can also be used as the first step in polishing. General timberBA is bright as a mirror but has no standard, but is usually bright annealed and has a high surface reflectivity. Building materials, Kitchenware
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- If ordinary water leaves some dirt or grease, try adding a mild detergent to the water. The method I used was derived from natural, biodegradable detergent and found that it removed a little water and missed it, including some oils. If you clean stainless steel pots or cutlery, this is the best way to use them. The food on the cooked food can usually be removed from the pan, soaked in soapy water, and with a mild sponge sponge pad. Don't be impatient to use steel wool, it may scratch stainless steel or leave particles that may rust. Again, remember to rinse and dry the stainless steel after cleaning.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- The 8K board, also called mirror panel, is polished on the surface of stainless steel by grinding fluid through polishing equipment, so that the surface of the plate is as clear as the mirror. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range