||200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- If uneven surface oxide thickness of stainless steel plate, the surface of base metal thick smooth places and thin places following different degrees of surface and acid dissolved and oxidized surface oxide skin skin attachment site base metal by the acid erosion degree is different, so the steel plate surface is not uniform. Therefore, when the heat treatment is heated, the oxide scale must be uniformly formed. To achieve this, we must pay attention to the following problems: stainless steel plate in the heating oil if the workpiece surface, oil adhesion of oxide thickness parts and other parts of the oxide thickness and composition is different, and will produce carburizing.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Commonly used stainless steel materials are: 201, 202, 301, 303, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 310S, 401, 409, 410, 420J1,, 420J2, 430, 304, 439, 443, and 444.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Etched series, etched images, visible pictures. After etching, the color or color can be etched and etched. The color stainless steel etching is made by etching various patterns on the surface of the material by chemical method. The 8K mirror panel or drawing plate plate, etching treatment, on the surface of the deep processing, can be partial and local lines, drawing, inlaid with gold and titanium and other kinds of complex process, realize the pattern of light and colorful effect. Etching stainless steel including color stainless steel etching, a variety of patterns, for the selection of color: titanium black (Hei Tai), sky blue, titanium gold, sapphire blue, brown, brown, purple, bronze, green bronze, champagne gold, rose gold, purple, white, green, green, suitable for: star hotel KTV, a large shopping mall, senior entertainment etc.. Can also be customized according to customer drawings and requirements, but the need for template fees.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate steel according to the histological classification, can be divided into: Austenitic (200 series, 300 series stainless steel), austenite ferrite (both austenite and ferrite stainless steel body) and ferrite (409, 430, 434 series stainless steel) and martensite (403, 410, 414, 416.).
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- 1 mm thick enough, basically argon arc welding machine can, 0.2 thick stainless steel plate welding is not good ah, how have three or four points it can be positive or negative, only a few joints only, mainly to see the technology myself you, not what, the polishing wheel is on the line let's do it, you can buy a good quality of argon arc welding machine, the high price of the arc is stable
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- For the high temperature does not exceed 200 degrees, and is transparent, can be used to connect the WB66 type of glue glue, the glue adhesive glue is professional, high temperature resistant and can be used in metal adhesive bonding, high speed, high strength, good toughness, long shelf life, suitable for viscose between ceramic and metal the.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It depends on which laser machine you use, and the specific model, and the processing materials are also different. Consumption is mainly: electricity, laser gas, auxiliary gas, consumables, general machine tool software has billing function, but not allowed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range