Product Name: Solar Power Bank
* Super waterproof and dustproof
* Strong Shockproof and drop resistance
* Build-in full 3000mAh lithium polymer battery which charges via the USB charger or a powerful 0.8W monocrystalline solar panel or via a USB charger.
* Environmentally friendly silica gel and ABS + PC materials,and rubber paint surface process
* Hidden dual USB/Micro charging ports
* Comes with a carabineer.
Battery Capacity: 3000mAh Li-polymer battery
Solar Panel: 5V,200mA
Input: DC 5V/ 1A
Output: DC 5V/ 1A
Product size: 106*80*15mm
Net weight: 107g
2 colors available: Pink, Blue
Operation Temperature: -10°C-45°C
Suitable for charging All smart phones, Tablet PC, IPod, iPhone, iPad, MP3/MP4 Players, NDS, PSP GPS, PDA, PSP, etc
Accessories & Packing
1. Solar Power Bank: 1pc
2. USB cable: 1pc
3. Lanyard: 1pc
4. User Manual
Neutral Color box, 44pcs/carton, Carton size: 45*35*30cm, G.W.: 8KGS,
1. Charging the solar power bank from an external power source
l Connect the solar power bank's USB cable to a computer's USB port, USB car charger or USB port of any available adapter.
l The blue LED indicator comes on to indicate that the solar charger is being charged.
l When the solar charger is fully charged the LED indicator goes off.
l An external power source takes 5-7 hours to fully charge the solar charger
2. Charging the solar power bank via the solar panel
l Place the solar power bank under sunlight.
l The green LED indicator shines strongly or weakly depending on how efficiently the solar charger is being charged.
l When the solar power bank is fully charged the LED indicator goes off.
3. Charging an external device via the solar power bank
Note: The included USB cable is specially designed for charging Android phones and is not suitable for data transmission.
Check that the solar power bank is adequately charged by pressing . The battery charge status is indicated by the LED:
- Three lit-fully charged
- Two lit-70%
- One lit- power bank need charging
l The solar power bank can fully charge a standard mobile phone if at least at half capacity.
l The solar power bank needs to be fully charged if you wish to utilize both USB ports and charge two devices simultaneously.
Note: When the solar power bank is in use and its battery charge level is very low, the solar power bank will automatically shut off in order to protect its battery from a deep discharge. When the solar charge begins to recharge, it takes 3 minutes before it can output any charging current.
l Never attempt to open or dismantle the solar power bank.
l Never subject the solar charger to knocks or blows
l Do not let children play with the solar power bank
l The solar power bank is waterproof but should never be immersed in water or any other liquid.
l Do not leave the solar power bank in airtight space when sunshine charging such as a car, may cause the maximum operating temperature(45°C)being exceeded.
l Do not throw the solar power bank into the fire.
Care and Maintenance
l Clean the product using a lightly moistened cloth. Only use mild cleaning agents, never solvents or corrosive chemicals.
l Keep the surface of the solar panel clean for optimum performance.
- Q:What are some examples of these United States government powers?
- Expressed powers are those specifically listed in the Constitution: Congress' power to declare war Implied powers are those that can be said to have come from clauses in the Constitution: federal government's power to create a national bank Concurrent powers are those that the federal and state governments share: right to tax Reserved powers are those only the state may wield: police powers i.e. protection of heath, safety, welfare, morals, etc. Good luck with your essay, and check out the Constitution, especially Section I, for more info on powers of the government. It's an excellent resource.
- Q:Please help !! History debate!!!?
- As Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton pursued his goal of strengthening the national government. His economic proposals restored public credit and added stability to the American monetary system. He also encouraged Washington to pursue a conciliatory commercial policy with Britain and to respond to western tax protesters with force. To James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and other critics of the Washington administration, Hamilton was the principal villain. But to most Federalists, he was a national hero. From Shmoop History/Alexander Hamilton
- Q:Dummy load to test power supply ?
- The power dissipation capability of your load has to be 12V * 20A 240W The load resistance has to be 12V / 20A 0.6 Ohm. So to build a load bank that can stand a 100% load for an hour you have to use a parallel circuit of power resistors mounted on a aluminum chassis actively cooled by a fan. As an example use a parallel array of 20 power resistors 12 Ohms and at least 12W each use a cooling fan operated by the same 12V that blows air across the array of resistors and the chassis holding them.
- Q:George Washington and enumerated powers?
- An example of Washington using the power of the Executive Branch for something that was specifically not enumerated in the Constitution, was his signing of the Bank of the United States bill proposed by Hamilton and passed by Congress but objected to by Jefferson. Jefferson said the BUS was not authorized by the Constitution. Washington agreed but sided with Hamilton's argument in favor of the BUS. Hamilton said nothing in the Constitution prohibited the creation of the BUS. Since the Congress could collect taxes, it was reasonable to assume that it could create a bank to hold those taxes and act as a bank for the government.
- Q:What is the green pic with the lightning in black ops 2?
- In the lab there is the same symbol if someone puts a turbine there is will power to the bank basement door with the same symbol and open it. Down there you will find the pack a punch machine parts which you put together and get pack a punch.
- Q:My ex is in a vegetive state,no power of attorney?
- Unless you were married to your ex and are still married to him, you have no legal say in what happens to him at all. His biological family need to go to court and petition for either guardianship or conservatorship since he didn't leave either a power-of-attorney or a living will. And frankly speaking, until a family member (or the Public Guardian) does this, the family (including the sister) has no right to access any of his money in his bank accounts. And the bank is right to refuse this access! If his sister (or other family members) want access to your ex's finances, then they must go to court. If they do not, I think you will find that the hospital's social workers bring in the Public Guardian themselves to provide protection for your ex's fiances. And by the way, that money can only be used for your ex's care. It can't be used to benefit his family or anyone else before his death. And if they do use it for their own interests, they could face criminal charges. Oh and as for waiting until he dies, even then if there is no will, then the monies/assets will be distributed according to state law and not according to how the family wants. Good luck.
- Q:1985 Silverado 6.2L Diesel starts and runs but smokes on left bank and has no power?
- the 6.2 is a very dependable motor, lots of low end torque and it will run forever. The usual problem with them is the injection pump. In your case I would look at compression on the left bank. If its smoking its getting fuel and not igniting it, and since its a diesel the most likely cause is no compression. I would replace the tired 6.2 with the 6.5 turbo engine. It will be an easy swap and will bolt right in as the 6.2 and 6.5 share the same block. I have done that conversion several times. Like I always tell my customers, if you want to go fast buy a gas motor, if you want to climb straight up a wall while pulling a trailer buy a diesel.
- Q:Utility Grid or Battery Bank For Large Scale?
- Solar dishes are not used to drive photovoltaic cells. You collect the solar radiation direct on the photocells. And usually feed that power to a battery bank for storage until needed. Solar dishes concentrate the solar energy to be used either to warm water ( for heating ) or to boil water, for electricity production, which again is usually stored in battery banks. For large scale ( 40,000 homes is large ) it might make sense to store the energy as GPE in a high level lake ( called pumped storage ) or as molten salt and you would then need a grid to distribute the energy to those who need it. Note that the grid itself does not store any energy, so the choice you are given , grid , or battery bank, doesn't make sense. They do not do the same job.
- Q:how can I get a bank financing services?
- My little suggestion. Write a good proposal and then seek the bank's top management. Propose to them to joint venture with you in this business. Then you will get a lot of $$$. Another easier way is, look for a rich politician who willing to invest in your new business. Their political influence can help your business.
- Q:Will the American public ever understand that the bankers are the ones hurting this country?
- Chelsea Clinton works for a hedge fund, whose founder is a big contributor to Hillary's campaign. They specialize in buying up foreclosed real estate and bankrupt companies, then sell at a profit. With this economy in such bad shape I don't know how Chelsea's firm can afford to be without her as she campaigns for her mother. As the economy tanks, the fortunes of the Clinton's grow and grow and grow. It's the perfect scam. Create business conditions so harsh that businesses fail, stocks crash and homeowners face foreclosure. Behind all of this is Chelsea Clinton, rushing in to buy up the assets for pennies on the dollar at the bankruptcy sales. Then later, after some favored tax break or regulatory relief from Mom, the assets will rise in value and be sold for a large profit. How much has Hillary earned since she made $100,000 in pork bellies off a $1,000 investment? (remember Refco?) What is Avenue Capital Group?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range