Specifications of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
Polyester Filament Needle Punched Geotextile/nonwoven
Fine permeability and filtering performance
Acid and alkali resistance
Features of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance, good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. With good cost performance, easy in construction and use effects.
Application of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
1. Water conservancy projec: seawall, dike,river canal engineering;Reservoir reinforcement engineering; Reclamation engineering; Flood control engineering.
2.Highway,railway and airport project: soft foundation reinforcement; Slope protection; Pavement structure layer reflective crack prevention; Drainage system; Greening belt.
3.Electrical engineering : Nuclear infrastructure;Thermal power ash dam project;Hydropower project.
Technical Data Sheet of Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile:
Quality error in unit area,%
Elongation at break,%
CBR puncture strength,KN≥
Effective aperture 090(095),mm
Vertical permeability coefficient , cm/s
K X (10-4-10-3) K=1.0~9.9(K=1.0~9.9)
- Q:What are the geotextiles?
- Slope protection is best to use geomembrane above cover geotextile, or directly composite geomembrane can be, you can consult me by user
- Q:Can China produce polypropylene filament geotextile? google know
- Yes, I am professional production, wish smooth
- Q:Concrete platform above the geotextile wet water conservation is too dry this time to watering it
- I can specialize in the production of geotextile materials
- Q:There is no geotextile in the sand filter with the biological retention
- You can use geotextile filter, I am specializing in the production of geotextiles
- Q:Composite geotextile have what model specifications
- Composite geomembrane; mass per unit area g / m000 Membrane thickness mm0.25-0.350.3-0.5 breaking strength KN / m57.510.012.014.016.018.0 vertical and horizontal elongation at break% 30-100CBR breaking strength KN ≥ 1.11 . 188.8.131.52.83.0 Tearing strength KN≥0.150.250.320.40.480.560.62 Vertical and horizontal peel strength N / cm6 Vertical and horizontal permeability coefficient cm / sk * 10-11-10-13k = 1.0-9.9
- Q:Geotextile and geogrid difference
- Different geotextile used to prevent seepage, geogrid used to reinforce the geotextile is mainly used to seepage, isolation, geogrid are generally used in reinforced reinforcement, the two are essential differences in the use of the process Sometimes used in the same project, such as high-speed, railway and other engineering production grid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other polymer polymer by thermoplastic or molded two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional Dimensional grid grid, when used as a civil engineering, known as geogrid. Engineering applications: roads, railways, abutments, approach roads, docks, dams, slag and other soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining walls and road surface cracking engineering and other fields. Fiberglass mesh used in the external walls, wall paint, the main material to prevent the junction of different mortar and other plastering material cracking, hollowing. Local node reinforcement will also be used. Geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. Common non-woven fabrics, water layer inside the use, polyethylene polypropylene waterproof also used.
- Q:Geogrid Specifications TGSG40-40 What does it mean?
- I tell you, TGSG40-40: two-way stretch plastic geogrid, its vertical, horizontal strength indicators are not less than 40KN, to meet the national standards. We are a professional geogrid manufacturer, you have any questions you can call: 13879 22308, also welcome you to visit the company. Thank you!
- Q:Geotextile, 150g how much money per square meter
- 1.2 to 1.5. See quality requirements. Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Geotextile special staple fiber where needed
- How much is a ton?
- Q:Geotextile is what to do with
- Geotextile is reinforced and segregated, reinforced mainly to enhance the ability of materials to shear and tensile deformation, to prevent the reflection of cracks in the road; isolation is the separation of different materials to maintain their performance; because the geotextile itself is not waterproof, In the old road renovation over the asphalt mixture will form impermeable complex, in addition to preventing cracks will have a certain waterproof effect. The roadbed refers to the strip structure that is built on the basis of the route position and certain technical requirements. It is the basis of the railway and the road. The roadbed is a linear structure made of soil or stone. Built in good geological, hydrological, climatic conditions under the roadbed. From the material points, subgrade can be divided into soil subgrade, stone roadbed, earth and rock roadbed three.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range