Sodium Nitrite White Powder Construction Chemical
sodium nitrite 99% min.
|Place of Origin:|
Agriculture Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade
white or yellowish crystal
as raw material for the making of nitrocompounds, azo dyes; as mordant
sodium nitrite 99% min.
sodium nitrite 99% min.
White or slight yellow crystal. Molecular formula NaNO2,molecular weight 69.00.
Specific gravity 2.168. Melting point 271℃.
[Quality] Specifications: (GB2367-90)
Sodium nitrite %
Sodium nitrate %
Water insoluble content %
This product is used as fabric dyeing mordant, silk andlinen bleach, metal heat treatment agent,
electroplating corrosion inhibitor,chemical analytical reagent, medical vasodilator and the raw material
toproduce potassium nitrite, nitrocompounds and azo dyes, etc.
PP woven bag lined with PE film moisture-proof bag.Sealed with sewing machine.
Net weight 50kg or 25kg.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
- Q:Is iodized salt inorganic or organic?
- "Iodized salt" is sodium chloride which contains minute amounts of iodine-containing salts. The most commonly added iodine salts are: potassium iodate, potassium iodide, sodium iodate, and sodium iodide. All of these compounds are inorganic. By the way, while methyl iodide is organic, it is not a salt.
- Q:List the major electrolytes released by inorganic salts when placed in water and explain how these electrolyte?
- Which "inorganic salts" are you talking about? There are hundreds!
- Q:Lack of calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc inorganic salt should eat what?
- Speaking of calcium, many people will think of white calcium or calcium carbonate powder, and even rich in calcium food, often people mention nothing more than white milk and tofu. In fact, in the high calcium content of food, in addition to shrimp, most of the other looks very black. Every 100 grams of food in the calcium content of more than 300 milligrams of food with kelp, seaweed, Nostoc, black fungus, black sesame and other black food, and some calcium content even up to thousands of milligrams, and milk calcium content is only in the middle level , About 100 grams per 100 grams of calcium. People's Liberation Army 305 Hospital Digestive Medicine chief physician Wang Zhijin said that these black food calcium content is indeed high, but the taste, taste less than some milk, some people, especially young people do not love to eat. And calcium can not just look at the content of calcium, the most important thing is the absorption of the human body, at this point, the advantages of milk is very obvious. The nutritional content of each food is not a single, milk in the same calcium supplement, but also provide a lot of protein, amino acids, fat and vitamins, and kelp is rich in iodine, black fungus has now become an effective prevention of heart Cerebrovascular disease one of the foods.
- Q:What is the risk of low inorganic salt?
- Iodine content in the human body is much lower than 1/10000 is a trace element. Function iodine in the human body to participate in the formation of thyroid. In the protein, fat, sugar metabolism promote bio-oxidation and coordination of oxidation of phosphoric acid process, adjust the energy conversion. Promote the metabolism of sugar and fat, regulate the water and salt metabolism in the organization, promote the absorption and utilization of vitamins, activate many important enzymes, promote growth and development. Lack of disease adult iodine deficiency can cause goiter ⑴ fetal and neonatal iodine deficiency can cause minor illnesses. Typical cases endemic goiter and local minor illnesses. Excessive symptoms iodine goiter, iodine thyrotoxicosis. Supply Adult 150ug Pregnant woman 175ug 206 Emulsifier 200ug. Food source 海 seafood seaweed, seaweed, fresh fish, clam dry, clam dry, scallops, mussels hai sea cucumber, jellyfish, lobster, etc.
- Q:What foods contain inorganic salts?
- Kelp, jellyfish, seaweed, moss; bones, soy products, lean meat, animal liver, brown rice
- Q:Of the dissolved salts found in seawater, _____ % are minor inorganic salts, or trace. ?
- it's definitly one of these: 99.28 .72 72 50 i think it's 99.28. lemme no if you get it right!!
- Q:Where can I find a list of all inorganic salts?
- That list is near endless. There are countless inorganic cations and organic groups that can combine with these ions. Pretty much every metallic element in the periodic table will form cations with bromide and chloride. Not sure about phosphate, but most metals will bind with it. Carbonate will be trickier, as some ions are too acidic and will decompose the carbonate (iron(III) is an example, and it will form the oxide instead, liberating CO2 in the process). Aside from simple elemental ions, there are also polyatomic cations (such as ammonium) and lots of complexes that will form compounds with these anions.
- Q:Inorganic salt of the inorganic salt function
- Some inorganic salts are an important part of some of the complex compounds in the cell.
- Q:What is the disease of inorganic salt crystals?
- But if the urine turbidity, but also accompanied by fever, low back pain, increased frequency of urination and other phenomena, there may be inflammation of the urinary system, should go to the hospital for timely diagnosis and treatment of doctors.
- Q:How does inorganic salts maintain osmotic pressure and pH
- PH ~ inorganic salts of carbonates bicarbonate, hydrogen phosphate / dihydrogen phosphate, can help regulate the pH value of the internal environment, even if the external environment Zoumu changes, the environment will not change too fast, there will be a Buffer room
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range