1、Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- It is through one or several consumable between the electrode and the workpiece on the metal heating the metal between a process with the arc to metal and filler material fully melted, no pressure, filler metal parts work from all electrodes
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- Galvanized pipe: InchSeamless steel tube, welded pipe, nonferrous metal pipe, etc.: outer diameter x wall thickness
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- After the use of full scaffolding, more than 3.6 meters of interior wall decoration is no longer calculated decorative scaffolding, and the interior wall of the scaffolding is still in accordance with the provisions of the scaffolding.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing condition of cutting is better than that of annealing. It is generally used to make the material with little force and high toughness.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe because there is no weld, so can withstand greater pressure, boiler tubes are generally used seamless steel pipe
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The outer diameter refers to the maximum diameter including the thickness of the steel tube, the inner diameter is the length of the hollow part inside, and the outer diameter minus the inside diameter is the thickness of the steel pipe
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- Calculated theoretical weight (Kg) per inch of welded steel pipe = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness * 0.02466DN150 welded pipe, "150" means nominal diameter of 150mm. Its outer diameter is 165mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range