Seamless Steel Pipe ASTM A53
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 8000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1、Structure of Seamless Pipe ASTM A10653:
Seamless pipe is formed by drawing a solid billet over a piercing rod to create the hollow shell. As the manufacturing process does not include any welding, seamless pipes are perceived to be stronger and more reliable. Historically seamless pipe was regarded as withstanding pressure better than other types, and was often more easily available than welded pipe. We company professional to provide these serious of pipes and what we can give you is not only in good sprice, the most important is we can provide you good quality.
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A10653:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Very small inertia resistance
• Powerful heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effection
• Reasonable price
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A10653 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
0#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
1) Material:20#(ASTM A 106/A53 GRB.API5LGRB,GB),45#,16Mn,10#.
2) Specification range:OD:21.3-610mm,WT:6-70mm,length:6-12m or according to the requirement of clients.
3) Excutive standards:GB,ASME API5L.ASTM A 106/A53,Despite of the above standards,we can also supply seamless steel pipe with standard of DIN,JIS,and so on,and also develop new products according to the requirements of our clients!
4) Surface:black lacquered,varnish coating or galvanized.
5) Ends:Beveled or square cut,plastic capped,painted.
6) Packing:bundles wrapped with strong steel strip,seaworthy packing.
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A10653:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.We company professional to provide these serious of pipes and what we can give you is not only in good sprice, the most important is we can provide you good quality.Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A10653 Images：
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- Domestic steel pipe diameter is generally divided into A series and B series, DN50 pipe diameter of 60mm and 57mm respectively, the wall thickness should be based on your design pressure, temperature, pipe material to calculate.
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- In terms of deoxidation methods, F, B, Z can be expressed as boiling steel, flat killed steel, killed steel and boiling steel. They are deoxidized steel, which is of poor plasticity and toughness. Welded joints made of this material are susceptible to cracks when subjected to dynamic loads. Should not work at low temperatures, sometimes hardening. In contrast, calming steel is excellent and uniform, with good plasticity and toughness.
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- SC galvanized steel pipe, its pipe wall thickness, generally 20 steel pipe in 2.2-2.8mm. Also, we often refer to tap water galvanized steel pipe.MT wire pipe, its pipe wall is thin, generally 20 steel pipe in 1.5-2.2mm.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- The embedded steel pipe 6*2SC100 refers to a welded steel pipe with 2 pipe thicknesses of 6mm and a diameter of 100mm. SC pipe means welded steel pipe. Embedment means pre installation (burial).
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Making ring parts with steel tubes can improve data application rate, simplify manufacturing process, save data and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipe manufacture.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Formula of steel tube: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight1000 divided by the weight per metre is how many meters per ton
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- GB 8162 is the structure of the tube, there is no need for flaw detection, the use of mechanical processing, stents;
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The thread of the tightening (JDG) joint is unified with an outer thread, a wall thickness of 1.5mm, and a button (KBG). The thread of the joint is an internal thread, and the wall thickness is 1.0mm. Withholding type joint for the use of the same company and pipe connection to matching products with complete connection clamp buckle. Fastening and pressing type correctly connected and locked after no need to do a cross ground.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- There are inner pipe jacket, such as day, tube, etc.; there are outside the pipe painted, such as large-diameter water pipes. An internally coated steel pipe for corrosive medium fluids replaces the expensive stainless steel pipe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like