We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:How can you get affordable Solar Panels?
- you okorder.com. all you have to do is watch the video.
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- They aren't considered attributes - electrical solar panels are expanses of gray and aluminum covered with glass and water heating panels are expanses of black covered with glass. To cover the cost of investment they must be mounted at the best angle for the location and climate throughout the year and therefore may dictate the form of the roof (if sloped as on residences) or may not be visible in an architectural sense (if positioned on a flat roof of a commercial building.) No matter where placed, provision has to be made for safely accessing them for repair and maintenance.
- Q:what are bad things about solar panels?
- They require the use of Silicon which requires refining. This process of refining uses non-ecofriendly chemicals. It damages the environment. Solar panels are only about 20-30% efficient whereas coal is around 60-70%. Solar panels require much space for such small output. Do note, that new solar panels are being worked on and that with the correct alignment of solar cells, solar panels may become ~80% efficient, rendering coal useless.
- Q:How tangible do horseshoe solar panels sound?
- Well here would be the problem with a horseshoe panel... Due to its shape, you will get a seriously uneven distribution of solar charge. Since the horseshoe shape resembles a parabolic function, the majority of the electrical photovoltaic cells will be spanned over the larger rise/run, meaning the two ends of the parabolic shoe. A way to combat this is that as it approaches 0 from both sides (0 tangency) is to put a higher concentration of photovoltaic cells in comparison to the two ends on either side. An even better design I would say would not to use a flat panel or even a horseshoe, but instead, use a sphere shape. It's globe-like shape would never need to be adjusted. The side pointing towards the sun would absorb and the remaining 360 degrees of shape would absorb ambient light which can trickle in tons of ambient charge. It is an eyesore but the round shape would be the most efficient. If you think about it, nature is the best example to model. Just look at a tree. It's general tree shape is rounded so that all the leaves can pick up some sort of light throughout the day.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- It is like running a single large power plant instead of all of us having our home small fossil fuel electricity generators. You can have better and effective environment at a single source at large scale then at smaller sources. Most would just not care much. On separate line if the solar panels were to become more common in use, industries will be efficient and environment friendly ways to make them. Thus increasing their effectiveness as good green cause.
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- Solar Panel Battery Maintainer
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- batteries are rated with the help of the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a charge Controller as your consistently drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its height , then even as the solar is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- The solar panel doesn't output enough power to run the fan directly, your best bet would be to just hook the fan back up to the battery, and then rig the solar panels up to help charge the battery and remove some of the load from the alternator. If you're trying to reduce your emissions/increase fuel economy then you'd be better of setting up a switch to disconnect your alternator when its not necessary to have it on. The alternator runs off a belt from the engine which requires some of the power output from the engine. Having this connected all the time increases the amount of gas used (marginally) but you'd be saving more gas doing that and using the solar panels to keep the battery topped up.
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- Some are better than others. It depends on the manufacturing technique. All will degrade over time, some over decades, others over months (if they're defective).
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- In my experience working with solar panels, I've found that the panels themselves are robust and can last years. How that energy is transferred from the panel to perform work (sorry for the boffinism) is where the complexity emerges, namely due to the fact solar panels produce DC current, and nearly all of our electrical appliances use AC current. In most cases, solar panels will either send energy through a DC/AC inverter directly to be used for appliances, or stored in deep cycle batteries, then converted to AC using an inverter when the user wants to use his/her appliance. Now to answer your question: the solar panels will be fine, and could conceivably be in fine working order with AC current available IF... and I cannot stress this enough (namely through years of field experience dealing with solar powered scientific instrumentation that was working well and then mysteriously not working)... IF rats and other rodents haven't eaten through the wires. This is probably the most likely reason that a set of solar panels wouldn't be working in your given scenario. Hope this helps, and good luck!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range