Custom high quality air bubble bag
1)Definition: Bubble wrap is also called air bubble film or plastic bubble film,which is a light texture, transparency, non-toxic, odorless new plastic packaging materials,and its form includes roll,sheet or bag. It is based on the high-pressure polyethylene as the main raw material, and then add brighteners,opening as accessories,by about 230-degree heat into the bubble plastic extrusion products.
2)Application: It is widely used for electronics,instruments,handcrafts,ceramics,furniture,glassware.It also can be made into bags,being printed or mixing with antistatic agent to make anti-static bubble film or being laminated with other materials( like EPE,etc).
3)Advantages: light weight,high tranparency,strong cushioning,shockproof and waterproof,prevent damage from transportation,good insulation properties,and easy to trim by hand tools and trimming machines,etc.
2. Product Descriptions
Transparent bubble bag
Material: 100% new LDPE material
Color: white, red, blue, etc
Form: Roll(single side or double side)
Size: W40cm*L50cm*T0.04mm or Customized
Thickness: 40gsm(0.04mm),single side
Bubble diameter: 10mm
Packing: PO plastic bag package or CTN package.
Characteristic: High transparency,Light weight and Strong cushioning
Function: Shockproof & Waterproof
ISO9001, SGS, ROHS verified.
OEM & ODM are welcomed
Shipping & Payment
Small quantity trial order is available.
Sample: In 2-3 days, free of charge.
Bulk order: About 5 days/40HQ after deposit.
EXW, FOB, CIF
Type of Payment
40%T/T deposit, 60%T/T balance before shipment or against Copy of B/L .
For small order, by WU or Paypal.
3.Size for reference
- Q:How big is the vacuum pack 28*40cm?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically the vacuum bag. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene, environmental protection bag production is one of the raw materials, commonly known as low material, another raw material of HDPE is also called high pressure materials, packaging film, the two materials are mixed according to a certain proportion and then blowing, printing, cutting, packing bag made of,PE-LD is a common environmental protection mark printed on top of the packing bag, which indicates that the manufacturer is using an environmentally-friendly plastic bag.
- Q:What's the raw material of the cement packing bag?
- The raw material is polypropylene resin cement packaging bags, mainly for foreign production of polyethylene (PE), mainly for the domestic production of polypropylene (PP), then add some additives, after the heating wire drawing, then weaving, printing and so on, the higher the quality of the cement bag inner lining!
- Q:The difference between a vacuum and a vacuum in a food package
- And packaging techniques like inflatable bags are called inflatable.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- Total fatThis is in total fat as a unit, high fat food generally high calories. The lower the fat content, the healthier the food. As a rule, choose as much as 100 grams of food with less than 10 grams of fat. saturated fatSaturated fats are found in meats, poultry, fish, baked goods and tropical oils. They increase the risk of heart disease. Foods with the lowest levels of saturated fat should be selected. It should also be noted that in some food labels, trans fats - - for the heart, trans fats are more dangerous than saturated fats. Total CarbohydrateThis is the total number of carbohydrates per serving, in grams. It contains sugars and slow digestion carbohydrates. You may also see information about the glycemic index (GI). Compared with high GI foods, GI's blood sugar levels increase more slowly after lower food intake. sugarThese include natural sugars and added sugars, which are listed individually as part of the total carbohydrate component. In general, it is better to choose foods with lower sugar content. sodiumProcessed foods may have a large amount of sodium. If possible, choose foods with lower sodium content, that is, less than 400 milligrams per 100 grams of sodium. Other food information
- Q:What kind of material is the food packing bag in general?
- Are usually packaged in composite bags, composite materials, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene, nylon, polyester. These are the main membranes. The film is made of stretch film and blow film.
- Q:What products need plastic packing bags?
- Electronic products, clothing products, industrial products, some medical products, food and so on. What kind of plastic bags are the key?.
- Q:Is the packet in the food package a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent?
- In many food packages, the Producers place a packet of antioxidants and note the words "antioxidants, not edible". Its function is to absorb oxygen in the food bag, so that the oxygen level in the bag is controlled at a very low level, to prevent the proliferation of microorganisms in the bag. Because the growth and division of microorganisms require the participation of oxygen, the spores and hyphae of microorganisms are strongly inhibited under anoxic conditions. Thereby, the food in the bag is preserved, and the probability of microbial contamination is reduced.
- Q:Can aluminum packaging bags be recycled?
- This separation technique is still under study, and no practical solutions are reported.
- Q:What material is the packing bag for pure milk, please?
- Lining, Xiong Xiaoli. Study on the separation of aluminum plastic paper composite packaging. Packaging engineering, 2008, 29 (12): 56-58.lixixiao2 (in TA) food grade polyethylene chen.1fan (TA station) composite layer of aluminium metal and linear PE, the middle layer there should be consistent with FDA zznjut (station link TA) composite and 100% more than one layer of polymer should be PE, the rest of the aluminum foil paper, duanyanjian (station TA) aluminum composite paper plastic bag
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range