Introduction of Low Cost And Waterproof Big Bag Ton Bag Fibc Bag
2. of high-quality
3.professional and different design
4.size and color can be customizable
Specification of Low Cost And Waterproof Big Bag Ton Bag Fibc Bag
1)style:U-panel or tublar
2)Fabric: U. V. Stabilized polyporpylene cloth
3)Material with percent:100%PP
5)top option:filling spout, duffle,skirt,open or as request
6)bottom option:discharge spout,duffle,flat bottom,or as request
7)Waterproof: Polyethylene liner or lamination
8)Safe working load: one ton or as the custom's requirments
9)Safely factory: 3: 1 to 5:1 or the customers requirements
10)usage:container widely used for flour,sugar,grain,feed,stone,waste,chemical,sand,etc
11)pp fibc bag 500kg,1000kg,1500kg,2000kg,etc can also be served
Size option of Low Cost And Waterproof Big Bag Ton Bag Fibc Bag
at buyers requests
We specialize in manufacturing all kinds of FIBC bag according to the customer’s specifications, we are looking forward to your enquires!
- Q:What material is the packing bag for pure milk, please?
- W1l203 (station contact TA) should be food grade polyethylene, safe, easy to tear learn1986 (station contact TA), aluminum foil and polyethylene plastic film and paper interaction combined into polyethylene aluminum plastic composite packaging materials.
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Name of commodity, ingredient, product standard number, production license, date of production, shelf life, method of use, storage conditions, origin, manufacturer and address.
- Q:Is the packet in the food package a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent?
- The small bag inside the food package is an antioxidant. Belongs to reducing agent.
- Q:What does "13 silk" in vacuum packing bag mean?
- The wire unit is 1/1000 points, the general use vernier caliper, micrometer, gauge with smaller, can be measured. According to the determination, a hair diameter of about five to seven silk (ie 0.05 ~ 0.07), "a trace" is a very small unit. The wire is called the habit of CMM, and other transformation between the length of the unit is:1 mm = 100 wire (tract)1 =10 =0.1 decimillimeter centimillimeter micrometer wire =1 =0.01 mm =0.001 cm =0.00001 meters
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- Some of the most common baked foods, moon cakes, fried foods, potato chips, which are filled with nitrogen, are required to be food grade, high purity, minimum requirement is no harmful gas impurities!
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- Now all walks of life have the use of plastic packaging bags, only grades, such as the food market is the worst, supermarkets in general, and then to food packaging non-toxic environmentally friendly plastic bags.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (steaming film) CPP, good heat resistance. Because the softening point of PP is about 140 DEG C, this kind of film can be used in hot filling, retort bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. With acid, alkali, grease resistance, making it bread products, packaging or laminated materials and other fields of choice. Its contact with food safety, demonstration of good performance, will not affect the flavor of the built-in food, and can choose different grades of resin to obtain the desired characteristics.
- Q:What are the packaging forms of fresh milk?
- UHT milk, also known as UHT milk, is mainly made of composite plastic bags or paper plastic composite packaging, with pillow, brick and other forms. Because this material has good barrier properties, and can achieve the aseptic condition, filling in aseptic conditions, product shelf life of up to more than 30 days, with sales, storage, convenient carrying and drinking, long-distance transportation and other advantages, but the packaging of high cost, high price.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- Since each manufacturer may have different sizes of "one", it is better to use 100 grams or 100 milliliter units when comparing the nutrients in a similar product. Quantity of heatHeat is often listed in thousands of joules, and, where possible, the least calorie products should be selected. ProteinIs the total protein content in the food, G is the unit of measurement.
- Q:How are food bags made out?
- Packaging design: This is based on the requirements of the food company to design the layout of the food packaging bag, that is, the pattern of food packaging bags. A good design layout of food packaging bags can improve the sales of products. After all, the first eye is still very important. This pattern is generally designed by the food company and then given to the manufacturer of the bags.
Our target is "to bring advanced products, good quality and reliable service to consumers". Our quality concept is strictly implemented in every production stage, from the selection of right materials and equipment, manufacturing process, management, inspection and packing to shipment. 90% of our products are exported to overseas countries and regions. Based on good quality and competitive price, our products have won great popularity in the markets of North America, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Southeast Asia. We welcome new customers and regular customers to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong ,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range