Basic description Info.
Color:All Ral Color Are Available
Packing:Standard Export Package
1, Pre-painted Steel Coil Can be used in building material field, galvanized wire steel tape and mainly other fields.
2, All color can be customized
3, Good quality with competitive price
Performance testing of color coated steel coil
Tic-Tac-9mm 5mm cross cupping
100° Cboiling 1 hour
1000hours immersion in 40° C(edge)
Samples were placed in incubators, remove greenhouse cooling, and then test the adhesion
Long-term Environment in 100° C
Liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas burner
Immediately turn off
10%hydrochloric acid, saturated calcium, 10%H2SO4, 10%NAOH, gasoline, ethanol
No color and trace change
Salt spray test
5%Nacl, 35± 2° C, 500hours
Coating performance test standard
Dry film thickness(um)
High 70± 5, medium40± 5, low30± 5
50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change
50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change
1 st class loss of color and glass
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Pre Fabricated Steel Buildings?
- A word of caution, there are many bad steel building contractors out there. Stay with reputable brands such as Butler, Behlen, and Whirlwind. A broker such as Heritage will get you good results but I have heard horror stories about a lot of steel building brokers.
- Q:Who or Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine?
- Gary, Indiana. There's lots of old, unused steel forming equipment just laying around.
- Q:opinions on steel vs synthetic cable?
- I okorder.com
- Q:What's the difference between Stainless and Clear steel?
- In okorder.com/... The appliances that are not made of stainless steel are made of a mild steel which is then finished with a durable enameled finish, in colors even. Stainless steel appliances look very nice in the showroom, but it is no fun trying to keep them fingerprint and handprint free. If you have ever owned a toaster that was made from stainless steel then you know how much fun it would be to have to keep a whole refrigerator fingerprint free, The oils transferred from the skin leave very distinct smears on stainless surfaces.
- Q:pleas tell me any website for engineering calculations in steel fabrications?
- The American Institute of Steel Construction develops codes for steel building design in the U.S. See the link to below to the Steel Solutions Center at their website. You can find free programs for designing structural steel elements from clicking on technical resources at that link. Most of the programs presume that you are a structural/civil engineer with knowledge of the steel design specifications.
- Q:knowledge of steel composition?
- You have opened a can of worms. Specific types of steel vary not only by composition but by the way they were made, their physical properties and their morphology (microscopic structure). The composition you have given would fit for High Carbon Steel and Medium Carbon Steel. Go to the reference I've given, it allows you to put in 3 of the components of your alloy and then it gives you a list of possibilities. You can open each candidate individually and see the full composition. Hours of fun. :)
- Q:Rolled oats VS Steel cut oats?
- The biggest difference, is steel cut oats tend to be a European way, and Rolled oats are more North American, Irish and Scottish Oats tend to be steel cut, take longer to cook as the germ and whole grain is almost shredded, where with rolled oats it is process to were only a portion of the bran remains, that is why you can by Oat Bran in North America. We have instant, quick and large flake from Quaker, all cook in a matter of between 2-10 minutes, steel cut can take up to 25-30 minutes and do better in a double boiler, my mother tells a story were her grandmother would prepare it at night and let it sit on the back of the wood stove all night for breakfast the next day.
- Q:Does Stainless Steel rust?
- Theoretically stainless steel is supposed to be what it's name says it is - stainless. However there are different grades of stainless so yours might dis-colour if it's low grade. Think of all the stainless steel cutlery you use to eat with - if you keep it clean it doesn't go rusty ; it can if you don't look after it.
- Q:Steel Building Kits...!!?
- I put up a 30'x40' Mueller Steel Building from a bolt together kit 6 yrs ago. Fully insulated, 2 10'x10' roll up doors, 1 walk thru door, 3 windows, 2' overhang all around, and gutters. The building price minus the slab was about $9500. The only special equipment was a neighbor's large Farmall with a hay spike on the FEL that we used to lift the trusses in place. Then it was mainly cordless drills to put in LOTS of self tapping screws, circular saw with metal cutting blade, tall ladders, etc. Had help putting up the trusses and putting up the roof panels. Everything else I did by myself. Took about 6 wks, but that was only working weekends and maybe 3 evenings a week since that land is 30 miles from my house. Would have gone a lot faster with at least one helper.
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Make a paste from Lemon Juice and salt, scrub gently, and then rinse with water. To clean a stainless steel surface, use mild detergent,or baking soda or vinegar diluted in water. Clean, then dry with a soft cloth. Most stainless steel has a grain; if you are using any kind of an abrasive on a stainless surface, always make sure you clean in the direction of the grain. The don'ts are: Don't use bleach. Don't use steel wool unless it is an absolute last resort. Some of the fine particles can lodge in the surface of the stainless and will eventually rust, giving the appearance that the stainless itself is rusting. Don't let the following food items (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, salad dressings) remain on your stainless surfaces for any length of time. If they sit on the stainless for more than a few minutes, they may bleach it out. You can actually rub out this white area with a very fine Scotchbrite pad. Make sure you are going along the grain lines and not at right angles to them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range