Detailed Product Description
Clamping Fixture, Jigs and Fixture Tooling:
Precision Jigs & Fixture
We manufacture and export different range of the precision jigs and fixtures that are widely export in the different domestic and international markets.
There are offered in the leading industrial prices.
Our jigs and fixtures are precisely designed to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
These are available in various shapes,sizes and patterns.
Our company offers these precision molding and dies at market leading prices.
Customized fixtures & Jigs
|Function||Locate and in some cases hold a worldpiece during either a machining operation or some other industrial process.|
Reduce the cost of production
Maintain consistent quality
Enable a variety of parts to be made to correct specifications.
Auto or motor Industry
- Q:POM plastic flower mold how to solve?
- Plastic mold is the plastic processing industry and plastic molding machine matching, giving plastic products to complete configuration and precise size tools. Because of the plastic varieties and processing methods of various plastic molding machine and plastic product structure is simplified, so the plastic mold of the type and structure is various.
- Q:How do you dye plastics?
- Dry staining dye and a certain proportion of plastic pellets into the rotating drum, and adding 0.01%~0.1% zinc stearate or white mineral oil as a wetting agent to make plastic and easy to dye binding, rotating drum to make plastics and dye mixing.
- Q:What is the material of plastic bottles? Will plasticizers be produced?
- Plastic bottles are made of polyethylene or polypropylene and added a variety of organic solvents. Most of the beverage bottles are made of plastic. The two materials, polyethylene and polypropylene, are non-toxic and tasteless. They are used for filling drinks and so on. They are very safe for the human body. But once the polyethylene is subjected to high temperature or acid corrosion, it dissolves slowly and releases organic solvents, which can cause harm to the human body.
- Q:Is the plastic case transparent or opaque?
- From personal hobbies, you can choose your favorite finishing case.
- Q:How to make plastic products soft?
- Heating, hot water, hot air can be generally around seventy degrees began to soft
- Q:What are the shapes of plastic parts?
- The shape of the plastic parts should meet the requirements of the use of the premise, so that it is conducive to forming, in particular, should not try to use the lateral core pulling mechanism, so the design of plastic parts should be avoided as possible lateral concave convex shape or side hole.
- Q:What are the characteristics of plastic products?
- Three indispensable synthetic materials in daily life. Specifically, the plastic is made of natural or synthetic resin as the main ingredient, adding various additives, in certain conditions such as temperature and pressure can be made into a certain shape, keep shape materials at room temperature.
- Q:What is the difference between the glue and rubber plastic products? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Refers to the rubber particles upward, the diameter is larger than the height of the rubber. Its characteristic is a sinking, Guoqiu rotating weak. Because rubber decreases the function of rotating, so very easy to control the ball. At present, a number of users for both sides to attack players, change to obtain ball, the forehand (reverse pull loop backhand and rubber) (fast dial and short swing) collocation method. In today's world champion Wang Tao and famous players Chen Jing, Geng Li Juan were used rubber backhand play, a choice can be used as rubber adhesive anti reverse penhold play.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastic wallpaper?
- Superior performance, the use of plastic wallpaper, if the underlying structures such as walls, roof surface also does not affect the use of a crack, it has good scalability and high tensile strength, in addition, can also according to the plastic wallpaper with flame retardant, anti mildew, sound absorption, bio products and other functions need to be processed.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastics?
- The plastic can be processed into various shapes according to the requirement of use, and the processing technology is simple, and the machine is suitable for large-scale production by mechanization.
we have established a stable and cooperative relationship with many well-known auto parts enterprises, participating supporting production of shock absorbers of the vehicles .For abroad market, we have accumulated a lot of experience to build moulds and products complied with foreign countries' standards. With strict quality management, according to customers' requirements, we combine our advanced techniques to design and manufacture. We ensure to provide qualified moulds and products to every customer. We sincerely hope to be your reliable supplier in the coming future,and we are sure you will receive our quotation at competitive price with sound service. Welcome clients from at home and abroad to visit our company!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average