The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:300 grams of geotextile how much money a square meter
- See the requirements of the data indicators in general about 2.4 Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:How to calculate the consumption of crushed stone mound geotextile in highway quota?
- Too professional. You ask the manufacturers, music built
- Q:Geotextile longitudinal and lateral elongation gap is too much how to adjust
- 1. The elongation at break of the geotextile is divided into longitudinal elongation at break and transverse elongation at break. Generally speaking, the elongation at longitudinal and transverse faults is not very different. GB GB / T-2008 standard requirements geotextile longitudinal and lateral elongation between 20% -100% are qualified. 2. Longitudinal transverse fracture elongation gap is too large, you can check the mixing hopper, carding machine is mixed evenly, combing evenly. 3. Acupuncture machine too fast or too high acupuncture may lead to geotextile longitudinal and transverse elongation gap, you can try to debug the speed of the next needle machine. 4. Appropriate to add some industrial oil can enhance the geotextile rupture strength, and elongation at break.
- Q:Can plant roots penetrate geotextiles?
- Of course. The roots of plants are omnipotent, and it has a strong vitality. It is small, but its power is infinite. It is also because it is small, it makes it seamless no omnipotent. It can wear the river across the sea, it can wear stone to break the ground, it is powerful you can not imagine, you do not see the cliffs on the grass, the king did not see the plow of the fern leaves!
- Q:What kind of geotextiles are used in highway geotextiles?
- Highway geotextile general use Hongxiang new material filament geotextile, to overcome the cracks and so on the road defects.
- Q:Geotextile unit why is g / square meter why do not use the thickness of the unit
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile.
- Q:Drainage board geotextile or gravel plus geotextile which water treatment effect is good
- Sure that the drainage board plus geotextile drainage effect is good, but the cost than the gravel Gao Hua Zhi geotechnical materials manufacturers to answer
- Q:Geotextile testing standards
- Staple stitch filament piercing filament woven weaving
- Q:Specification for Lap Length of Geotextile with Two Cloth
- 20cm I specialize in producing geotextile materials
- Q:Where is the geotextile
- Permeable geotextile is generally used in the railway roadbed reinforcement, road maintenance, sports museum, dam protection, water structural isolation, then hole, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection, landscaping and other projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range