|Sealing & Handle:|
Top heat cut
|Place of Origin:|
BEIJING China (Mainland)
white/red/yellow/pink/and other color
Packaging & Delivery
manufacture for more than 15 years
two large factories in China and one large factory in Cambodia
60 tons daily capacity.
2. Description of laminated pp woven bags for rice
PP bag are widely used in packing sugar ,feed ,rice ,flour,animal food,fertilizer,powder/granular goods construction material etc:
1: width: from 22cm to 120cm
2: length: as customer’ request
3: color: all kinds of colors
4: weave: from 7X7 to 14X14
5: denier: from 700 to 1500
6: Top: cut or hemmed
7: bottom: single or double folded
8: print: one or two side, in color
9: packing: 1000pcs/bale or as per to customer’ request
10: made of polypropylene (PP) material
11: printings available.
12: PE lining available
13: lamination available
14: gusset available
15: UV stabilized available
16: skidproof protect available
17: other special requirement as per customer
18: OEM service available
- Q:What is the difference between package material PETAL and VMPET?
- What is the difference between PETAL and VMPET performance?:PETAL material with high barrier, sealing, incense retention, shielding and other functionsVMPET material has higher decoration.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is low density polyethylene, and PE-LD should be low density polyethylene. Because according to the PE classification, LDPE (low density polyethylene), MDPE (medium density polyethylene), HDPE (high density polyethylene), VLDPE (low density polyethylene), LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene (mPE), metallocene PE). See, "LD" means "low density".
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Milk is extremely nutritious and therefore very perishable. In order to keep fresh and safe to consumers during circulation, the milk must be thoroughly sterilized and securely packaged. The sterilization method, compared with traditional pasteurization, the ultra high temperature sterilization (Ultra High, Temperature, UHT), can greatly reduce the milk color, flavor and nutritional value of the loss, and become the best and fastest way to the development of processing.
- Q:What's the size of the 5 kg vacuum bag, please?
- Custom vacuum packing bag, I recommend to have experience in custom vacuum packaging bag manufacturers, because it can reduce the cost and time for many of you, can give you a lot of packaging design and customized recommendations.
- Q:How can the labels affixed to the bags be removed quickly?
- With the label supplies into the water immersion, after the label has been soaked, erase. This method is also applicable to metal and plastic tools, but it takes time.
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- Now all walks of life have the use of plastic packaging bags, only grades, such as the food market is the worst, supermarkets in general, and then to food packaging non-toxic environmentally friendly plastic bags. There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:Plastic packing bag printing color
- See what you do with materials, PE/PP/PET, etc., the material is not the same, the price is different, this is usually the printing press to help you determine what material to use.
- Q:What are the soft and hard sides of plastic bags? Material or process technology?
- In general, the soft, and toughness and strength are greater, the quality is the best, most durable. Of course, the price should be higher.As for you, which kind of good, depends on your use, cheap, and can meet the use of, that is good, not necessarily have to buy many high priced! The one that suits you is the best!
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- serving sizeThe nutrition information displayed in the nutrition information column is based on "every" or "every 100 grams". For foods such as bread, one may be one or two tablets, but for other foods, it may be a little more complicated. A portion that may be only part of the package, or may be part of the normal portion of the meal. Therefore, you need to multiply the actual amount of the food you eat by multiplying the values listed in the nutrition information. 100 grams or 100 milliliters each
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range