|Sealing & Handle:|
Top heat cut
|Place of Origin:|
BEIJING China (Mainland)
white/red/yellow/pink/and other color
Packaging & Delivery
manufacture for more than 15 years
two large factories in China and one large factory in Cambodia
60 tons daily capacity.
2. Description of laminated pp woven bags for rice
PP bag are widely used in packing sugar ,feed ,rice ,flour,animal food,fertilizer,powder/granular goods construction material etc:
1: width: from 22cm to 120cm
2: length: as customer’ request
3: color: all kinds of colors
4: weave: from 7X7 to 14X14
5: denier: from 700 to 1500
6: Top: cut or hemmed
7: bottom: single or double folded
8: print: one or two side, in color
9: packing: 1000pcs/bale or as per to customer’ request
10: made of polypropylene (PP) material
11: printings available.
12: PE lining available
13: lamination available
14: gusset available
15: UV stabilized available
16: skidproof protect available
17: other special requirement as per customer
18: OEM service available
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- 1 wire =0.01 mm, refers to the thickness of the bag units!
- Q:Why are some teas not vacuum packed?
- In order to ensure the quality of tea and pure taste, natural, free from external conditions, but also in order to enhance the image of tea, enhance the value of goods, the exquisite packaging of tea is the trend of the times. These unsuitable vacuum packed tea, such as green tea and Longjing, tend to be easily squeezed and packed and can be packed in vacuum packed with nitrogen. Brick tea packaging paper bag packaging form form West Lake Longjing Tea vacuum tea vacuum packing inflatable packaging is a mixture of gases in vacuum and then filled with nitrogen, carbon dioxide and other two or three kinds of single gas or gas. Nitrogen is an inert gas with a density close to the air. It acts as a filling, keeping positive pressure in the bag and protecting the leaves from crushing by atmospheric pressure. Carbon dioxide can make tea into sleep, and maintain the quality of tea.
- Q:Express carton packaging, plastic packaging should be how to deal with?
- Express packaging bags can be used as garbage bags, now online shopping people, in addition to vegetables, fruits this difficult to preserve things, a considerable portion of daily necessities are purchased from the internet. However, the excessive packaging of online shopping packages once troubled people. "Online shopping, a clothing is generally at least two layers of packaging, and the first is the clothes factory comes with transparent plastic bags, and there is a layer of express bags attached to the courier."." Some time ago, "double 11", a friend bought three clothes and a set of speakers, these days have gradually arrived, and summed up a total of eight large plastic bags and two cartons.
- Q:Can food wrap be heated in a microwave oven?
- A package or container that is not suitable for microwave heating:1 metallic or metallic or metallic (absolutely not)2, if the porcelain with metal decorative patterns, it can not.3 、 special plastic for non microwave oven and special plastic film for non microwave oven.4, all containers that do not indicate microwave heating are not recommended.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene, environmental protection bag production is one of the raw materials, commonly known as low material, another raw material of HDPE is also called high pressure materials, packaging film, the two materials are mixed according to a certain proportion and then blowing, printing, cutting, packing bag made of,PE-LD is a common environmental protection mark printed on top of the packing bag, which indicates that the manufacturer is using an environmentally-friendly plastic bag.
- Q:What is the material of detergent bag?
- Polyethylene (polyethylene, referred to as PE) is a thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of ethylene. Industrially, it also includes copolymers of ethylene with a small amount of alpha olefins. Polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic, feel like wax, has excellent resistance to low temperature performance (minimum temperature up to -100~-70 degrees C), good chemical stability, erosion resistance to most acid-base (not resistant to oxidizing acid). At room temperature, insoluble in general solvents, low water absorption, good electrical insulation.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag?
- Of course, there is also room temperature, the choice of this temperature under the condition of the sterilization method is irradiation sterilization.
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- Now all walks of life have the use of plastic packaging bags, only grades, such as the food market is the worst, supermarkets in general, and then to food packaging non-toxic environmentally friendly plastic bags. There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:Why a lot of the packaging bag surface is silver foil?
- Because candies are also considering moisture side so many sweets are wrapped in wax paper (because the wax paper can prevent water entering)For example, chocolate is a special kind of candy, its melting point is 36 degrees, it is very easy to get the temperature melting in the hand, so the reason is tin tin foil, the hands of the temperature can be very good to pass out to prevent the chocolate melts quickly.
- Q:What does "TM" mean in a food package?
- TM is common in foreign trademarks. It is the abbreviation of "trade mark" in English. "Trade mark" means "commercial mark" in Chinese, so "TM" means "trademark""
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range