|Sealing & Handle:|
Top heat cut
|Place of Origin:|
BEIJING China (Mainland)
white/red/yellow/pink/and other color
Packaging & Delivery
manufacture for more than 15 years
two large factories in China and one large factory in Cambodia
60 tons daily capacity.
2. Description of laminated pp woven bags for rice
PP bag are widely used in packing sugar ,feed ,rice ,flour,animal food,fertilizer,powder/granular goods construction material etc:
1: width: from 22cm to 120cm
2: length: as customer’ request
3: color: all kinds of colors
4: weave: from 7X7 to 14X14
5: denier: from 700 to 1500
6: Top: cut or hemmed
7: bottom: single or double folded
8: print: one or two side, in color
9: packing: 1000pcs/bale or as per to customer’ request
10: made of polypropylene (PP) material
11: printings available.
12: PE lining available
13: lamination available
14: gusset available
15: UV stabilized available
16: skidproof protect available
17: other special requirement as per customer
18: OEM service available
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Packing should be prevented from damage to polyethylene packing bags to avoid external contamination and provide good protection. It should be high pressure.
- Q:Should the food packaging bags be labeled with QS markers?
- Forty-seventh of the 79 orders of the State Administration of food: forty-seventh the implementation of food quality and safety market access system, must print on their packages or marks before (paste) QS logo. No QS mark shall not be sold out of the factory.
- Q:What is the material of detergent bag?
- Polyethylene (polyethylene, referred to as PE) is a thermoplastic resin made by polymerization of ethylene. Industrially, it also includes copolymers of ethylene with a small amount of alpha olefins. Polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic, feel like wax, has excellent resistance to low temperature performance (minimum temperature up to -100~-70 degrees C), good chemical stability, erosion resistance to most acid-base (not resistant to oxidizing acid). At room temperature, insoluble in general solvents, low water absorption, good electrical insulation.
- Q:The shelf life of the package usually takes several forms
- Food soft packing materials mainly include polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester, polyamide and other polymer materials. These packing materials show great differences because of their molecular structure, forming process and additives. Therefore, for food manufacturers, choose a suitable packaging for their products is particularly important, otherwise there will be food safety issues.
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- 1 wire =0.01 mm, refers to the thickness of the bag units!
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:The vacuum packing bag is sealed. How can I open the zipper?
- You can pull the zipper tail, the zipper straightened, and then repeatedly from the bottom up, check whether smooth, if not smooth, often because the zipper stuck in other things, so it is not smooth, only need to remove obstacles, you will be back to normal.
- Q:What material is the surface of the packing bag such as instant noodles, pickled mustard tuber, small bread and so on? Why should we add this layer?
- First, it is easy to heat seal, otherwise only aluminum foil can not be sealed;Two, high barrier plastic film preservation effect is also very good, can increase its number of layers, reduce aluminum foil thickness, thereby reducing costs
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- serving sizeThe nutrition information displayed in the nutrition information column is based on "every" or "every 100 grams". For foods such as bread, one may be one or two tablets, but for other foods, it may be a little more complicated. A portion that may be only part of the package, or may be part of the normal portion of the meal. Therefore, you need to multiply the actual amount of the food you eat by multiplying the values listed in the nutrition information. 100 grams or 100 milliliters each
- Q:How are food bags made out?
- Packaging design: This is based on the requirements of the food company to design the layout of the food packaging bag, that is, the pattern of food packaging bags. A good design layout of food packaging bags can improve the sales of products. After all, the first eye is still very important. This pattern is generally designed by the food company and then given to the manufacturer of the bags.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range