Popular Oak Bath Cabinet. Depending the quantity and complexity of the order, We will do our best to delivery.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 530 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality with competitive price.
2. Modern design.
3. Eco-friendly paint.
4. More style available.
5. Top material: ceramic.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Buy a bathroom cabinet when the marble countertops split a normal pattern of it?
- And the original is exactly the same as impossible, with marble transparent plastic smear in the crack, polished with a polisher! (Note: glue do not put the desiccant or will soon degenerate hard, a jar of plastic about fifteen dollars, polished with wool piece of the kind of soft, wool piece a few dollars, mainly to have a polisher)
- Q:Do bathroom vanities come with a sink?
- Usually, the sink, faucets, hardware and counter top are sold separate. All you get is the wooden 'box'.
- Q:Fixing bathroom vanity light & ceiling fan?
- It sounds like you sorta got a collection of sorta failed bulb-holders. The springs in these sorta go weak after a while and, especially in difficult locations like damp bathrooms and vibrating ceiling fans, they can go sorta intermittent sorta. You should isolate the power and replace the failed bulb holders. These are not usually difficult (sorta).
- Q:should bathroom vanity match kitchen cabinets?
- It is definitely ONLY personal preference. I don't like mine to match....I want dark in my bath and light in the kitchen. Lighter makes rooms look bigger....
- Q:Can anyone tell me how to install a granite bathroom vanity. Do I need to put plywood before I put granite ?
- It would be good to do so, as you will be providing a solid support to prevent it from cracking,,, make sure all nails are sunk into the wood, and no splinters are sticking up. A small imperfection can crack the Granite...
- Q:Replacing a bathroom vanity cabinet?
- I think its better to hire a professional to design a layout for you.
- Q:Brick bathroom cabinet faucet water how to live
- According to the scene, flexible choice of materials and construction methods.
- Q:Bathroom counter basin water hole diameter of 5 cm, the head size of 6 cm diameter water can be used?
- Available, the tail part of the stainless steel part of the diameter of only 30, from here to start with the water hose connection, the other end of the hose into the 50PVC tube, wrapped around the cloth and dead.
- Q:What are the bathroom cabinets?
- Q:Where can I find modern (Danish style) bathroom vanities?
- Home Expo or Ikea or any store that offers kitchen and bathroom planning.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range