Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Mother Liquor 7-6 (50%)
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 T
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 T/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
KYD7-6 is a water-soluble concrete dispersant specifically for high plasticity-maintaining requirements. It can significantly extend the plasticity-maintaining time for concrete as well as keeping high water-reducing rate.
Suitable for ordinary concrete, pumped concrete, self-compacting concrete, especially for high-strength concrete.
1. Good slump retaining quality. There will be hardly any loss of slump or expanding properties of concrete within 3 hours. It can delay the initial and final setting of concrete by 5-12 hours.
2. Small usage of admixtures. It is more economic than naphthalene water reducers and other superplasticizers to achieve similar water reducing rate.
3. High compatibility with different kinds of cement. It can keep good dispersing quality and plasticity for various cement and admixtures.
4. Stable performance. The product is suitable for both tropical and cold climates and can be stored for a long time without layering or crystallization.
5. Alkali-free, non-toxic, non-corrosive. It is free of formaldehyde and aromatic residues, safe and environmentally friendly.
Packaging and storage
1. It can be transported in 1000KG ton barrels or tank trucks. Special packaging can be made according to user requirements.
2. This product is non-toxic and non-flammable, and can be transported as conventional chemicals.
3. Take cautions to prevent leakage, avoid exposure to sunlight, and keep it away from high temperature and pollution during storage.
4. This product has a shelf life of one year. After the expiration date, it can be used only after tests.
4. The company provides a full set of compounding technology and training courses. Should there be any problem, we will send engineers for visits.
Usage and precautions
1. Common usage amount: 0.3%-0.6%. Please determine the most suitable amount according to the materials used and the project conditions.
2. Good compatibility with other polycarboxylate mother liquor. Note it cannot be compounded with naphthalene water reducers.
3. Conduct tests when different cement, sand or gravel are used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like