Order On-line Tracking
Naphthalene, a high range water reducer with no air entraining component, is also named as Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate (NSF), SNF, PNS, etc. It complies with chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C 494, Type F; ASTM C 1017.
1. NSF is suitable to make high flowing concrete, commercial concrete, pumping concrete, precast and reinforced concrete.
2. NSF can be used to make C10-C60 concrete with slump loss between 50mm and 70mm, or C60 concrete with slump between 180mm and 220mm
3. NSF can be used as raw material to compound accelerator, retarder, anti-freezing agent and pumping aid to satisfy requirements from different construction projects, techniques, materials and environmental temperatures.
4. NSF is compatible with Portland Cement, Portland Slag cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement etc.
Dark Brown Power
Light Brown Powder
Light Brown Powder
Solid content, %
pH value(20℃)(5% solution)
Sodium sulfate content,%
Cement paste fluidity, mm
Water reducing rate, %
Features and Benefits
Non-toxic, non-irritating and no corrosion to steel bars
High water reducing rate: up to 25%
Improving concrete durability and impermeability
Appropriate setting time
Good compatibility with various types of cement
Dosage and Usage
1. The dosage is about 0.5 ~ 1.5% of cementitious materials, actual usage needs to be confirmed by the test.
2. Due to the adaptive differences between different types of the cement and admixtures. The adaptive test of cement and admixture should be done before using or changing the cement type.
Packaging, transport and storage
1. The powder product is packed with 25 ± 0.25kg laminating woven bag. Packaging specifications should meet the user requirements.
2. Powder product is easy to soluble in water, liquid dilution will affect the effective concentration of the product, transport and storage should be noted that the anti-leaching, avoid moisture, direct sunlight, kept under seal and away from open flame at the room temperature or during the transport.
3. In the case of good storage conditions, valid period is three years. If it is more than 3 years, rechecking is needed for using continually.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|