Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Mother Liquor 7-5 (60%)
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 T
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 T/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
KYD7-5 is a new type of superplasticizer developed by our company. It has unique adsorbing, dispersing and lubricating effects on liquid cement, and can reduce water significantly for concrete.
Suitable for ordinary concrete, pumped concrete, self-compacting concrete, especially for high-strength concrete.
1. High water reduction rate. The product can significantly strengthen concrete and reduce the amount of cement to be used.
2. Less usage of admixtures. It is more economic than naphthalene water reducers and other superplasticizers to achieve similar water reducing rate.
3. It can improve the workability of concrete, causing little bleeding or segregation.
4. High compatibility with different kinds of cement. It can keep good dispersing quality and plasticity for various cement types and admixtures.
5. Stable performance. The product is suitable for both tropical and cold climates and can be stored for a long time without layering or crystallization.
6. Alkali-free, non-toxic, non-corrosive. It is free of formaldehyde and aromatic residues, safe and environmentally friendly.
Usage and precautions
1. Common usage amount: 0.2%-0.6%. Please determine the most suitable amount according to the materials used and the project conditions.
2. Good compatibility with other polycarboxylate mother liquors. Note it cannot be compounded with naphthalene water reducers.
3. Conduct tests when different cement, sand or gravel are used.
4. The company provides a full set of compounding technology and training courses. Should there be any problem, we will send engineers for visits.
Packaging and storage
1. It can be transported in 1000KG barrels or tank trucks. Special packaging can be made according to user requirements.
2. This product is non-toxic and non-flammable, and can be transported as conventional chemicals.
3. Take cautions to prevent leakage, avoid exposure to sunlight, and keep it away from high temperature or pollution during storage.
4. This product has a shelf life of one year. After the expiration date, it can be used only after tests.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like