CNBM Solar is a world-leading and Vertical integrated manufacturer of high-performance with Silicon,
Wafer, Cells, Modules, which convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale
The capacity of CNBMSolar is reach to 1GW, and make sure each year our shipment capacity is more
Than 700-800MWs, at the same time, we have set up the largest solar power station with our partner
CNBM is a Quality + Service oriented company with“Excellence at Each Step” approach, composed of
the finest components from TUV and IEC-certified partners around the world, CNBM modules consistently
undergo a variety of trials at the company’s Test & Development Centre, ensuring peak performance
capabilities. The company is committed to develop and provide the world with clean and renewable energy
to ease the energy shortages as well as human kind’s impact on the environment.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:Does your company has solar panels factroy ?
Yes , we hv acquied our solar factory in 2012 .
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.
- Q:how instal solar panel?
- hello, okorder.com/
- Q:Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- Fuselage, solar panels are boring...check out the design considerations for the fuselage of the old SR-7 Blackbird, a really amazing aircraft in its day.
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- Solar panels are being improved on a continuing basis. Price is coming down and performance is going up. Still, they are expensive. A panel roughly /2 X /2 meter runs about $00. It generates 0 watts of power. To make a panel km square would take 4000 of these at a cost of $400,000. They would generate 40,000 watts or 40 kw or 0.04 Mw.
- Q:Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- Solar panels are placed on the roof because many times the roof has good exposure to the sun providing the roof is not blocked by trees or something else so that sufficient sunlight wouldn't be absorbed. Also the panels would more likely not get damaged on the roof opposed to being in the yard. If they were mounted on the windows, how could you see? And, the windows could easily break and then what would happen to the panels? Placing the solar panels on the floor would not be practical. A lot of sunlight is needed for the cells to produce electricity and how much goes on the floor? Most roofs are at an angle which could perhaps improve the amount of sunlight the panels would get, and roofs provide a lot of unused space. The roof is the best place. Furthermore, roof solar panels are available now to blend in better with the roof so that they are more pleasing to the eye. Even if you have a small roof, some panels could be placed there provided the roof is not blocked so that the sunlight it gets would be sufficient (about 4 or 5 hours of sunlight a day is needed). And, if you needed addition panels, they could be mounted in your yard as long as the mount was close to your power box and received sufficient sunlight. I applaud your desire to use solar panels. You could possibly save 50 - 90% on your electric bill and help your environment at the same time! A Win - Win situation!!
- Q:I want to buy solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com
- Q:You place four identical solar panels in 4 places.?
- Well, as always, context is important. Sunlight is composed of a lot of different types and wavelengths of energy, and our atmosphere and magnetoshpere filter out a certain amount. If the question is actually which solar panel would produce the most energy (which I assume it is), we would have to look at how solar panels work. There are three different classes of solar panel function. Photovoltaic cells convert sunlight directly into electrical energy, but most systems are pretty low on efficiency. Solar cells can be used for generating heat, through boiling water or some other liquid frequently. And solar panels can be used to produce chemical reactions, breaking down solutions into ions, for example, and the breaking of the molecular bonds releases a certain amount of energy. So theoretically, the two sides of the moon get the same amount of solar energy, just at different times -- about 6 months of the year or so. If the solar panels were thermal energy panels, the ones on the Earth would do much better, because the moon is so much colder. The weather is the most convincing argument for comparing the Sahara and New England. New England is likely to be more cloudy and polluted than the Sahara. Since the Earth probably eclipses the moon a bit more often than the reverse, there may be a little more visible sunlight that gets to earthly solar panels, but the ones on the moon would get a greater proportion of the sunlight (more wavelengths, for example), so it would be close. The Earth eclipses only the near face of the moon, so that would give the far side of the moon a slight edge perhaps. I'd guess it would be the far-side lunar one, but too many variables to be sure.
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- No,do not use card board because your cells are quite powerful. Accident short might cause fire. Replace it with another piece of plexi-glass.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- The idea behind building your own was to get defective and broken solar cells from the manufacturer, preferably for free though many now charge for them. These are cells that are either cosmetically blemished, cracked or otherwise broken during manufacturing and transportation. As each cell fragment could have very different voltage and current characteristics, you have to manually measure the voltage and current characteristics, sort them and then wire them in parallel or in serial to achieve the desired voltage and current characteristics for the panel. Wiring in parallel increases the current while wiring in series increases the voltage, the current capacity of cells in series will be that of the lowest current capacity cell in that series hence you need to match fragments up to wire in parallel till you have enough current capacity to participate as a cell in the series. Cell fragments can only be wired in parallel if they have the same voltage output. It's painstaking work and it's difficult to place all the irregular shaped cells onto the solar panel in a layout that efficiently uses the space so your solar panels will likely be much larger than commercial ones. You could augment them with Fresnel lenses since the cells don't occupy as much of the available surface area hence focusing the light onto the cells rather than the board will help with efficiency. Practice your soldering skills cause you don't want to have to go back in to figure out where that cold solder joint is. If you're real lucky you can get a supply of blemished cells but the cheapest ones are the broken cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range