Plastic Road Stud AAA Material ABS Reflective Material PMMA
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 150000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of Road Stud:
Model : AAA
Material : ABS
Reflective Material: PMMA
Color : White/Yellow/Red etc.
Refective PanelStyle:double/single side
Size : 100*100*20mm
Features of Plastic ABS Road Stud
- Strong pressure resistance, shock resistance, high(low) temperature resistance
- Strong reflective effect, warning vehicles in the night obviously.
- Various colors make the city beautiful
- Very easy to install, 1pc marker with 30g plaster(resin A/B liquor 1:1)
Production Intruduction :
High strength plastic nail in accordance with JT/T t390-1999 standard, it has the ABS reflector shell and PMMA, two forming the matrix materials and engineering plastics, compressive strength of more than 16 tons. Basic specifications for 100 × 100 × 20mm, in single or double reflection, and the color can be matched to the requirements.
It is fixed in the lane line different lane highway or road for the underground garage. When the car is driving at night, the lamp lights shine on the reflective road signs, road markings raised will reflect the light, so that the road is clear, convenient for the driver control driver. The pavement marker reflecting convex we can be divided into plastic and aluminum casting material, each type has a single yellow, white color yellow, single and double white.
- Q:i already have the breathing technique down right, but i haven't been able to train my voice yet. one of my friends told me how, but it would drive everyone in my house crazy. the way my friend told me to practice was to constantly make marge simpson noises until the pitch goes away and all that's left is rasp. i don't have anywhere in my house where i can make noises like that for any period of time before someone in my house gets pissed. any suggestions?
- They are nice cars if you keep up on the maintenance - if not like any other car it will fall apart. Steering noise: A bad pinch bolt on the coupling between the steering intermediate and gear shafts may cause clunking or rattling noise in the steering column. (1995-00) Vehicle noise: Noise from rear of vehicle on rough roads might require replacement of spring seats and bushings. (1997-99) A/C Compressor $730 Alternator $230 Automatic Transmission or Transaxle $905 Brakes $255 Clutch, Pressure Plate, Bearing $575 Constant Velocity Joints $375 Exhaust System $285 Radiator $570 Shocks and/or Struts $490 Timing Chain or Belt $220 1999-2000: Lower lateral ball joints may have been damaged during assembly, leaking moisture that could corrode the ball stud.
- Q:I changed ALL the batteries in my smoke detectors and it is still beeping every minute or so. What next?
- i currently run these on my truck and have some road noise but not much, good on snow, not many tires out there that are good on ice unless you have them studded, good on wet roads and when i have to go off roading i have had no problems so far
- Q:The distance between spike placement
- This is because the speed of the car is different, in principle, speed travel faster, distance can be relatively large! Mainly to consider the visual effects of driving
- Q:I was reading an article and someone was saying how when they talked to their grandmother who was 99 at the time and had lived during that time they said that they would take the babies and wrap them in blankets and then put them at the ends of the bed to be used as foot warmers. Is this true as I have never heard of this before so please educate me. thanks ahead.
- Extra /question/index;_yltAn9zlMFh.pG90D9jYjR.yULK_Nw4;_ylv3?qid20121214190314AAjas3R
- Q:I am having my kitchen remodeled. Today I have decided I do want the stove to go straight across the room to the other wall.The gas pipes are easy to get to.The floor has not been redone yet. So this would be perfect timing.For labor how much do you think it would cost to get a gas hook up for the other wall and take the other one out?thanks
- Studs and tire chains do wear the road surface in a very short time. A good example is I-90 between northern Idaho and Spokane, WA where there are actually deep grooves worn into the roadway surface. To allow and compensate for this wear, most states that allow studs will pave their highways with 2-3 inches of asphalt over the concrete roadway. The asphalt can be quickly removed and replaced every 2-3 years to refresh the road surface without damaging the concrete below. Roman roads have lasted for 2000 years because for 1900 of those years, the only traffic was horses and horse drawn wagons.
- Q:What is the difference between solar lights and solar spike spike
- Today we are going to talk about the design concept in the solar spike for ordinary spike improvement, the increase of the LED lamp set, compared to the conventional spike, the characteristic of active luminescence, can better indicate the direction in the dark, the conventional spike generally adopts the reflective mode, the reflective brightness is generally not more than 500cmd, because most of the domestic light abrasive requirements not up to international standards, the actual reflective brightness most likely not up to this value, and the auxiliary solar spike through the LED lamp can achieve effective lighting 2000+cmd value is four to five times of the former.
- Q:I am concerned about the drain line in my homes A/C system, The system is located in a hallway closet beside my washer and dryer. The drain pipe for the A/C is exposed and exits the closet to an open, exposed bigger pipe that goes down in my foundation and I think to my main drain. I am concerned about this because I believe that it allows sewer gases into my home. Also, after putting in a partial main drain a couple weeks ago, I am having venting problems with my washer. I put the wet/dry vac on blow and connected it to a pipe that my washer drains in during one of these venting issues and sewage blew out of the open pipe. I want it capped and my drain line to run another way. How can I accomplish this feat. I am looking for ideas and something other than get a plumber.
- Yes Absolutely! Most everyone fits in to the middle of the road category. I've found that being femme or being butch is expressed differently and on MANY different levels ie; through personality, sexual prow less, portrayed and or authentic identities and even interests ie; activities geared more stereotypically to femme persona or butch persona. I would say I'm 80% femme and 20% butch myself (I'm pretty heels) - but my girlfriend is more in the middle as to 65% butch and 35% femme although she wouldn't admit the larger femme percentage, she does still have the tats, dresses like a boy, drives a truck and has a faux hawk haircut and I think she's hot, amazing and wonderful. As you grow older the labels matter way less anyway. You'll find that it really doesn't matter where in your life your more femme than butch or vice versa, and most of us fall in the middle if we are lesbians, bi or even hetero females. And as some of the more butch or femme characteristics show more in different areas ie how one dresses, behaves or is just hardwired - the older you are it doesn't matter. Instead the combinations of how we are unique just make up who we are and those who love you, will love you the way you are unconditionally just as you love them. Lastly, yes - I'm Absolutely sure you are indeed attractive to gay girls - just date a couple when your ready and I'm sure you will find that your a hot commodity :) Good Luck!
- Q:how works Flexography Printing Machines?
- He looks thin and unattractive, but his foals seem ok. It depends on your mare right now, because that stallion is certainly not fit to breed well. He isn't a useless, ''put that thing down'' horse obviously, but I would not breed to him unless you like taking risks :l The above stallion seems healthy, and so do the rest, so maybe this horse has something else to him
- Q:if you have an ionization chamber smoke detector, it probably contains a radioactive man made element called Americium 241. so, did you know and does this concern you?
- none required but you can use gloves and the breathing barrier so your mouth does not touch the persosn
- Q:I want to make some custom buttons for a sewing project. I have the blank metal buttons and colored pictures. I plan on cutting the pictures out and gluing them to the metal buttons. Then I want to coat the buttons in something clear and plastic-y that will make them last. The closest I've found has been epoxy resin or spray laminate. Is anyone familiar with both? Which would create a nice, smooth surface, protect the paper image without coloring it, and not rub off or tear or whatnot?
- Halon. If you are unlucky enough to be downwind when one is discharged, prepare to have the oxygen sucked out of your lungs, and an irritated throat for 3-4 days afterward.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like