Function: Acid Etched Glass
Technique: Clear Glass
Type: Float Glass
Packaging & Delivery of Parttened Art Glass
Packaging Details: packed in wooden cases
Delivery Detail: 15days
Specifications of Parttened Art Glass
2.passed the 3C and ISO9001
3.UK-BS6206 Industrial Safety Standards
Product Features of Parttened Art Glass:
When laminated glass breaks, it stays in shape, keep glass integrity. The glass fragments will not splash and harm the people around.
2 Typhoon & Earthquake Resistant
When impact or force occurs, glass stays and will not break into pieces instantly
3. Sound Protection
PVB is able to absorb sound wave, subsequently create a quiet and tranquil environment.
4.Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase
6. ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
7. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
8. Top quality glass with CE certificate,
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- Low density polyethylene, referred to as LDPE is the amount of varieties of plastic packaging and printing industry in most countries. The proportion is 0.92 ~ 0.93, can float in water. Low crystallinity (60%), under the pressure of 1000 ~ 3000kg/C square meters of bulk polymerization of high pressure polyethylene. At 23 degrees Celsius, the density of rolling around 0.92. The molding is poor, for blow molding processing into tubular film. It is suitable for food packaging, packaging, cosmetics packaging fiber products.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- The main raw material for making glass is sand, its main component is silica, which is commonly called quartz.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Glass: used for aluminum alloy doors and windows, ordinary flat glass, it is best to float process produced by flat glass. There are toughened glass, pointed glass, heat reflective glass, etc..Auxiliary material: filling material, glass cushion block, sealing material.Filling material: it is used as the backing material for filling seam. It belongs to R polymer foam, and its shape is generally round, semicircle, oval and triangle. Specifications are lOmm, 30mm and 50mm three kinds of polyethylene foam. The elongation is 50% and tensile strength is between 0.359 and 0.517MPa.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Glass fiber and polypropylene fiber are different in proportion, glass fiber will sink in water, and polypropylene fiber is suspended in water;
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Glass ceramic material: glass ceramics, hard texture, high mechanical strength, chemical stability and good thermal stability. But at present, the cost of traditional materials used in glass ceramics is higher. Glass ceramics made from float process and fly ash from power plants have been used to replace glass ceramics to produce glass ceramics successfully.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Flint glass is a high density and high refractive index glass. It can be produced by lead instead of calcium in sodium glass in molten glass. It is suitable for making optical glass and carved glass products. The coefficient of thermal expansion of hard glass is very high
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- The performance of phenolic insulation board: 1, excellent fireproof performance: polyurethane and polystyrene and other organic materials, after combustion, will produce smoke and poisonous, easy to cause the deaths, but also increase the difficulty of fire suppression. The phenolic insulation board fire burning, combustion performance up to grade A, the high temperature of 180 DEG C (instantaneous 250 C), 100 mm thick phenolic foam flame resistant capacity of up to 1 hours without penetration. With carbon, no dripping, no curling, no melting phenomenon in the direct effect of flame, the flame surface to form a layer of graphite foam layer, the foam structure effective protection layer in 2, the excellent; insulation properties: low thermal conductivity (
It is a private manufacturer company which has factories managed by itself including a crate factory, an aluminum mirror factory and a fine processing glass factory. We have two developed automatic aluminum mirror production lines and other processing necessary equipment and with the first production technological level. Our main products are Aluminum Mirrors from 1.8mm to 6mm. We also produce Silver Mirrors from 2mm to 8mm, Float Glass from 1.1mm to 20mm, Patterned glass, Tempered glass and Safety Mirrors with CAT-I vinyl back. Sizes and specifications can be processed according to the buyers requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||32.00% South Asia
18.00% Mid East
12.00% South America
12.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||xingang port,qingdao port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average