fiber optic cable
Supply Ability:50KM/KMS Per Day
GYFTY optic fiber cable is a kind of optical cable with non-metallic strengthen member;
Our optic fiber cable GYFTY reinforced with glass or aramid yarn
GYFTY optic fiber cable with PE outer sheath
Non-metallic structure providing excellent anti-electromagnetism.Anti-thunder and anti-static performances.
Thunder-proof Optical Cable Optical Fiber Cable GYFTY Optic Fiber Cable
Dongguan Changfa Fiber Optical Cable Thunderproof Multimode Fiber Optical Cable
GYFTY optic fiber cable is suitble for Long-distance telecom,LAN in high-voltage area or access to telecom network.
Our optic fiber cable GYFTY is Especially for power transimission system .Much thunder areas and highelectromagnetic interference
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. After the cable core is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress, the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
1.GYFTY fiber optical cable withGood mechanical and temperature performance;
2. GYFTY fiber optical cable's high strength looes tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3.GYFTY fiber optical cable 's special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
4.Crush resistance and flexibility
The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
1. Single Fiber Reinforced Plastic as the central strength member
2.Loose tube filling compound
3. 100% cable core filling
GYFTY cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2001as well as IEC 60794-1.
Cable outer diameter
10 times cable diameter
20 times cable diameter
Standard colour Identification of Fiber and Loose Tubes:
- Q:What type of high power cable for 3 phase shielded?
- There's not enough information in your question to give an exact answer. Figure the highest current in any of the phases assuming that your load may not be perfectly balanced or it may have a nonlinear current waveform. That will establish the minimum size of the conductors. Another factor to consider is the maximum allowable voltage loss at full current. You also need to know if voltage sags due to startup or inrush currents will be a problem. A long cable will need to have larger conductors to keep the losses within your acceptable range. Don
- Q:I have a power cable for my computer that got slightly chewed and i was wondering does that effect the power?
- It will work if the wires are undamaged. But they will have been kinked when the cable got chewed. The cable is now dangerous, if the wires are pinched you may get a hot spot, melt the insulation and fire/shock hazard. Turn it off and replace the cable.
- Q:Kärcher 670m power cable is stuck and doesn't pull itself back inside?
- Throw the piece of crap away. Just kidding, but it wouldn't make sense to take it to a repair shop when you could buy a new one for $100 bucks. Just roll the cord up when your finished using it.
- Q:Can I attach an 8-pin power cable to a video card with a 6-pin port?
- It really depends on the what the connector is. If it is a 8 Pin CPU cable, it is a definite no no. However, if it is a 8-pin PCIe cable, then you are safe to plug it in your GPU. However, keep in mind one rule, never force a plug into pins that do not fit.
- Q:Where the computer can be a bare chassis. Which hardware inside the framework
- It is best not to use this, because you have no way to test the signal line. There are special 10 line 8 line terminal telephone switch patch panel
- Q:PCI power supply cable problems?
- Hi There, Both ports need to be connected for power for the card and if that is the case then two feeds from the power supply would need to be used. This would be because one power feed with the Y connector probably would have too much load on the one single feed and it would overheat and could cause a big problem. To be absolutely sure you should refer to the instruction manual for exactly what is needed. If still unsure a call to the manufacturer should sort things out. By the way this video card requires a 450 watt (or larger) power supply to operate properly. I would buy a proper power supply for this powerfull video card. This card needs 400 watts if overclocked so I would go for a power supply of about 600 watts (or larger) with feeds for each power adapter for the video card. Hope this helps, Al
- Q:Dell Inspiron M5030 power button cable?
- Hope this helps. Regards, GauravS
- Q:The telephone line, TV line, cable, power lines are worn to a wire tube, what will happen?
- Friends, only made the specifications, did not inform the specific cable model, the model is not the same price, the following for your reference: the price of the cable in addition to the cable "red price" is basically the same, the general real-time prices at any time with the Cable material prices change, the latest price is the real price, but the cable factory real-time quotations will be some differences
- Q:what is the difference on your ipod a USB 2.0 cable and a USB power adapter. Or even if there is a diifernece.
- The USB 2.0 cable supplied with the iPod can be used to charge and sync the iPod. The cable can charge and sync when connected to a computer. The power adaptor is for charging the iPod through the SAME USB CABLE which is supplied with the iPod through a normal power outlet, this is useful if your USB ports are occupied or you are travelling without your computer.
- Q:Power cable compatibility concern?
- most computers use an IEC 3 blade connector. if you have one of these standard connectors that fits the computer on one end and your power outlet on the other, then you are good to go. these are generic and used on many different electronic devices not just computers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range