1.The color of baby playpen as buyers' option
2.Light weight frame for easy to carry and store
3.Easy fold and set up
4. baby playpens
The following is the detail about the product :
1.Two sides by net fabric and another two sides by fabric
2.second lock system
3.Two wheels with brake and arc shape
4.toys bag,toy bar and toys
5.double layer;bassinet;changing table and canopy
6.Easy to fold and small volume after packed
7.Game entrance with zipper
8.Mosquito -net for choice
9.Comfortable and safe for children to sleep and play
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Although children prefer bunk beds, there are also dangers: children sleeping on the upper levels may fall and children sleeping in the lower layers may be injured because of the upper collapse. Double deck beds may not be properly installed and constructed, resulting in structural damage or mattress material that may cause children to fall into the trap. Despite these safety hazards, if you choose to use bunk beds
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Hello You have a wide range of questions, the same material, different brands, the price will not be the same; the price of different materials is certainly different. Generally speaking, the price of this bed is from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- However, the size of a single bed is generally not fixed, especially when customized design, personal height, space size are important factors determining the size of a single bed.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- I bought it back, the quality is still good, and now spent half a year, and no problems. The quality is good.It's also convenient to take care of children, save space and quality
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- Usually 1.2M*2.0M
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:What is the size of the children's bed and the standard size of the children's bed?
- Standard size: two children bed children bed with wooden bed and stiffer spring bed mattress is generally not advisable; the elastic foundation was too soft, or simply use cardboard with quilts. Because in the course of children's development, too early to use too soft spring mattress, will cause spinal deformation in children.Standard size for children's bed three:
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range