1.The color of baby playpen as buyers' option
2.Light weight frame for easy to carry and store
3.Easy fold and set up
4. baby playpens
The following is the detail about the product :
1.Two sides by net fabric and another two sides by fabric
2.second lock system
3.Two wheels with brake and arc shape
4.toys bag,toy bar and toys
5.double layer;bassinet;changing table and canopy
6.Easy to fold and small volume after packed
7.Game entrance with zipper
8.Mosquito -net for choice
9.Comfortable and safe for children to sleep and play
- Q:How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- May according to own request, I help you to make to order
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- A single quilt with sizes and sheets; 200*230 cm. Quilt cover: 150*200 cm or 160*200 cm. This size is suitable for adults to be used in summer, but it is often used for winter. Adults single, winter size is best to choose 180*220 cm or 180*210 cm, quilt size, preferably the same size or slightly larger, such as: 200*230 cm.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- It's better to buy a single bed and sleep in a separate bed!
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Long service life. From the baby to the adult, he can sleep on it. Children grow fast, ordinary children's bed life is limited, the child grew taller, and naturally can not continue to use. But children's bed can be used for a long time, from birth to grow up, the child can comfortably sleep on it.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range