||Number of Cells(pieces):
1.Description of the Solar Cells
Monocrytalline Silicon Solar Cells 156mm (14.00%----17.25%）
We supply regular mono 125x125mm and poly 156x156mm solar cells.
Cells made in China mainland and Taiwan are both available.
Cell production capacity yearly reach 1GW.
Our cells pattern include continuous and uncontinuous busbar to meet different cells line.
2.Mechanical data and design of the Solar Cells
|Format||156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|Thickness-||210 μm ± 40 μm|
|Front (-)||1.5 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)|
|Back (+)||2.5 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)|
3. Temperature Coefficient of the Solar Cells
|Voc. Temp .coef.%/K||-0.351%/K|
|Isc . Temp .coef.%/K||+0.035%/K|
|Pm. Temp. coef.%/K||-0.47%/K|
4.Electrical Characteristic of the Solar Cells
5.Intensity Dependence of the Solar Cells
6.Applications of the Solar Cells
electric power generation
7.IMages of the Solar Cells
- Q:What should I know about the Crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells?
- Crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells work by using crystalline silicon photovoltaic effect and power of the solar cell in generating the electrical power. It is not only used in the daily life but also in the industrail markets.
- Q:Briefly explain why solar cells are made into components
- The electrical performance parameters of solar cells are: voltage, current, capacity, type, charging rate and so on. The voltage parameter of the battery refers to the operating voltage of the battery, that is, the voltage that can be supplied to the device. Current, refers to the maximum discharge current of the battery. Capacity, refers to the total discharge power of the battery, with An / hour (A / H) said.
- Q:Solar water heater plate can be directly converted into electrical energy?
- Inverter: In many cases, need to provide 220VAC, 110VAC AC power supply. As the direct output of solar energy are generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. To 220VAC electrical appliances to provide electricity, the need for solar power systems DC-AC inverters are used, and DC-AC inverters are used in some applications where DC-DC inverters are used, such as 24VDC Into 5VDC of electricity (note that not a simple buck)
- Q:How is the solar panel and the battery connected?
- Solar cells and battery connection, it is best to use a photovoltaic charging controller, which can control the output voltage of solar cells can protect the battery is not overcharge, but also at night when the solar cell does not generate electricity, to prevent the battery power back
- Q:What can be used as the materials for solar cells?
- Q:How can I calculate the cost of using solar cells if I put a fully-functional solar system in my house?
- The installation is more expensive than using it.
- Q:Is the solar cells factory in China good and trustworthy?
- Most of the solar cells factories are good and trustworthy because the high requirements of the Chinese government and quality standard.
- Q:What are the advantages of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon in solar power?
- single The wafer hot process time can be completed in less than one minute, using the process to make a cell conversion efficiency of more than 14% on 100 square centimeters of polysilicon wafers. It is reported that the current 50 ~ 60 micron polysilicon substrate produced on the battery efficiency of more than 16%. The use of mechanical groove, screen printing technology in the 100 square centimeter polycrystalline efficiency of more than 17%,
- Q:Which brand of the solar cells is sold with the lower price on the market? Which brand is more practical for the countryside?
- Well, it depends on how many and how big is your project. The more you want, the cheaper it is.
- Q:How to define the poly solar cells as the A Grade one?
- It is hard to tell if the poly solar cells you bought has no certificate, ganratees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range