1、Full series of products
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- There should be no difference in the weight of the same specifications for the welded pipe and galvanized pipe. The slight difference is that the galvanized pipe should be pickled before galvanizing and must digest some iron and then galvanized. The difference depends on the difference in the process. So the theoretical calculations are the same.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is relatively alloy steel. Its carbon content is higher than alloy steel, and 20# steel is one kind of carbon steel.
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Steel tube or conventional weapons indispensable materials, barrel, barrel to steel pipe manufacturing. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the cross sectional area and shape. Because of the condition of equal circumference, the circle surfaceThe product is the largest and uses round tubes to hold more fluids. In addition, the ring section is subjected to an average force when it is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, so most steel tubes are round tubes.
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- The welded pipe is made of rolled steel plates, and small ones are straight welded, and big ones are spiral welded. Because the welded pipe has weld, the mechanical performance of weld is poor, so its applicable range is limited, but its price is cheap. Significant difference is that there are welded pipe, seamless steel pipe is not, of course, the welded pipe treatment of good, layman do not see the difference.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The main molding process is different. Ordinary steel pipes, such as tap water pipes, are usually welded by bending flat plates, and you can find a seam on it;
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless is relative to welded steel pipe, because welded steel pipe is welded with steel strip, seamless steel pipe is made of whole round steel empty, no welding seam.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- When the copper pipe and the size is not too large, such as 10 mm below the pipe welding, brazing is suggested, with brass solder, such as Wei Odin 201 solder, with supporting solder paste, with a neutral flame welding, the copper plate is heated to about 800 degrees, and then use the solder with 201 Wei Odin 201-F in solder welding, welding wire with melt molding.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- General scaffolding tube diameter 40mm, specifications specify wall thickness of 3.5mm, the actual wall thickness of 3.2 - 3.4mm.The theoretical weight per meter is 3.85kg and the wall thickness is 3mm.Hence a ton of steel is about 260m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range