Small MOQ + Cheap Price + Good Quality + Fast Delivery
2. Specializing in processing 200 / 300 / 400 / 900 series stainless steel.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs.
4. Able to answer all your enquiries in fluent English.
5. Russian enquiries can be well understand and replied
1. Small quantity, short time delivery If we have stocks, we can ship from a minimum of 1 kg sample in a few days. We also manufacture custom-order materials in amounts of 300 kg and up (Some materials are allowed 50 kg) in as few as 3 weeks.
2. High-precision thickness We guarantee thickness tolerances that cannot be reproduced by competitors. Example: t <0.30mm tolerance ±1 - 3 μm guaranteed 0.30 mm≤t Tolerance ± 1% guaranteed
3. Ability to add multiple features We are capable of adding a variety of features to metallic materials(resin coating, plating, bonding different kinds of metal, multigage skiving, etc.).
4. Unique technology and custom-made solutions We provide customed solutions to your problems with our unique technologies and well versed knowledge of materials acquired throughour experience of manufacturing 50,000 items.
5. Choose the appropriate base metals for your needs.
We carefully balance quality, delivery time and price,procure various base metals from all over the world. We manufacture appropriate products to your needs.
6. To control metal structure(chemical formation) We can manufacture ultrafine metal structures with a grain size of 1 μm. Using finer grain sizes provides benefits such as hardenability,balancing strength and ductility, and precision press processing.
7. Lower total cost We taking your processing into account,offer you reduce a total cost by using our product.
8. Global network Our plant located in Japan, Shanghai and Taiwan,we also support flexibly local procurement and production transfer.
Send a message to us:
Q:304L stainless steel pipe can withstand 0.1MPA?
Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts. In addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
Q:Why can stainless steel pipes be welded by argon arc welding?
The arc welding of argon arc welding has the advantages of stable combustion, concentrated heat, high temperature of the arc column, high welding efficiency, narrow heat affected zone, and little stress, deformation and crack tendency of the weldment;
Q:What's the easiest way to distinguish between stainless steel 202 and 304?
Not bad money to use 304 of the durability, a few years later, if the price increases, maybe scrap can sell back the cost of moneyIdentification: the only way for you is to go to Taobao to buy potions and estimate where your hardware parts might be soldOther methods are not good, the naked eye can not tell, we are not able to distinguish between the industry are relying on syrup202 can also be used but a guarantee and profiteers will give you for 201 anyway you do not201 did not rust for 2-3 years
Q:310 stainless steel resistance to high temperature?
Features: suitable for making all kinds of furnace components, with a maximum temperature of 1200 degrees, continuous use temperature of 1150 degrees CelsiusUses: furnace materials, materials for automotive cleaning equipment
Q:Why is the outer diameter of 1 inch galvanized pipe 33.7? And the outer diameter of one inch stainless steel pipe is 25.4
Some 25.4 such outer threads, is the imperial Whitworth Thread and American Standard unified thread, single head wire estimate.
Q:Stainless steel pipe specification 25*2 what does it mean?
Outside diameter 25MM, wall thickness 2MM, this tube is too thick, our company has thin wall stainless steel tube
Q:What is sanitary stainless steel pipe?
Forbidden oil degree: after the passivation is finished, the cleaning of the forbidden oil is carried out, and the oil pollution on the surface of the steel pipe is removed. After the completion, the grease analyzer is used to check the oil pollution in the pipe wall, and the fluid substance that flows in the pipe is prevented
Q:How can the inner walls of stainless steel tubes be polished?
1) (used in polishing the inner surface polishing machine): rod is thrown into the tube to drive the impeller 1000 or homemade abrasive wheel rotating speed, and with the rotation of the polishing pipe itself, while rotating slowly forward throwing rod. Generally speaking, first use the 60#-80# wheel of Chiba or abrasive belt wheel for rough throwing, and then gradually fine throwing with high precision according to the requirement of smoothness. Large size pipe 6, more than the general use of thousands of impeller, small size of the pipe can be made with homemade abrasive belt wheel, you can reduce costs.
Q:316 stainless steel pipe wall mirror polishing, the smaller the roughness, the better.
Steel pipe is purchased separately, and then polished to find manufacturers alone, can meet the requirements,The cost is very high. To tell you the truth, I don't know.Specializing in sanitary stainless steel tube, stainless steel tube, precision sanitary stainless steel tube and stainless steel tube precision tube production and sales, the main material: stainless steel material: 0Cr18Ni9 (304 stainless steel tube) and 00Cr19Ni10 (304L stainless steel tube (316), stainless steel tube), 00Cr17Ni14Mo2 (GB 316L stainless steel tube), the products are widely used in instrumentation pharmaceutical machinery, food machinery, auto parts, pneumatic components, beverage, beer, drinking water, air purification and biological engineering and other fields.
Q:Stainless steel pipe pickling ratio
Usage: used for contaminant removal of various types of stainless steel parts, sheet metal surface and its equipment rust, oxide skin, after welding of yellow blue black spot welding, a silver white metal surface cleaning, and surface passivation, corrosion resistance of stainless steel.