||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Polished,Bright
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
M2/6542/SKH9/1.3343 Round Bar Steel with Factory Price
Specifications 1.3343 steel
1.Stainless steel plate
3.Competive price and Best quality
hot working die steel plastic mould steel
1.Who are we?
We are a professional manufacturer in alloy steel since 2006.
2.What is the minimum order quantity?
Our minimum order is 100 pieces or 3 metric tons.
3.What is the production lead time?
Usually the lead time is 20-30 days after order be confirmed.
But for the exact date,please check with our sales team.
4.Why choose us?
We can offer the best quality and competive price.
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless tube is generally greater than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm. The outer diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel tube can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can be up to 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-wall pipe can be 5mm, the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm, and cold rolling has higher precision than hot rolling dimension.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the cross sectional shapeThe special-shaped tube has a rectangular tube, a rhombus tube, an elliptical tube, six square tubes, eight square tubes, various cross section asymmetric pipes, etc.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is a medium solid steel, of course the tube is hollow
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- Q235 refers to the material yield stress of 235MPa carbon steel, because of its low price, good machining and welding performance, it is generally used for welding structural parts. Of course, the unimportant parts can be used for it.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The difference between the process is that the hot dip galvanized pipe is dipped in the molten zinc bath and the galvanized pipe is plated with a metallic surface by means of unidirectional current in the plating bath. Hot plating process is fast, the coating is thick and consumes more zinc. Ordinary galvanized slow speed, thin coating.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC is an ordinary welded pipe, equal to water professional DN, SC is welded steel pipe concealed, general pipe wall is relatively thick, S represents pipe material, C represents laying mode, TC stands for wire pipe concealed, pipe wall is thinner.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range