1. Service Conditions
This rubber cable is suitable for A.C voltage 450/750V or below domestic appliances,power-operated tlls and various portable electric equipments.
2. Performance Characteristics
It is used for household electrical appliances. electrical tools and various mobile electrical equipments of A.C rated voltage 450/750v or lower.
1) YZ model rated voltage U0/U is 300/500 V, YC model is 450/750 V
2) Long time allow working temperature of wire core should not be higher than 60°C
3) " W" type cables have weatherproof character and certain greaseproof character and are suitable for outdoor working and the occasion with greasy dirt.
4) ZR-model cable has the property of fire-resistance. rubber cable.
3. Model Name and Usage
Light Model Rubber Sheath Flexible Cable
Used for light portable electric equipment and tools
Middle Model Rubber Sheath Flexible Cable
Used for various portable electric equipment and tools
Heavy Model Rubber Sheath Flexible Cable
Used for various portable electric equipment which can bear larger mechnical force effect .
|Number of Cores & Nominal Area mm²||Structure mm²||Approx Dia. mm||Approx Weight kg/km|
|Number of Cores & Nominal Area|
|Structure mm²||Approx Dia. mm||Approx Weight kg/km|
- Q:Do RCA Cables supply power?
- I have not seen or read from any source that RCA cable can be used for power. It is designed for audio connection and video connection only. The wire are not designed for use with electrical power connection, it will over heat and the wires will melt. Hope this will help you out.
- Q:Can I use a Radio Power Cable for my PS2?
- I've done it. It really depends on the wire, not only if it fits the PS2.
- Q:How do wireless speakers in a 5.1 theater system get the power to produce sound?
- I bought the Rocketfish wireless rear speaker kit at BB for $99.99 and I love it. The unit plugs into the back wall behind my couch and you run the wires from it, not the reciever. I'm sure having it wired is the best way, but I have no complaints about my set up. It sounds great.
- Q:I need an additional power cable for a new HDD?
- All you need to do is pop down to your local computer store and get a power splitter, just make sure you get the right type, IDE and SATA drives have a different kind of power connector, so just make 100% sure before you buy!
- Q:connecting power,D3-,D3+,GND and POWER SW,RESET SW, H.D.D LED, POWER LED cables to your motherboard. HOW.
- the president has a spectacular quantity of ability. not purely does he sign costs into regulation, he could additionally prefer to do line vetoes, which permits the president to take out the stuff he would not like, and signing statements (i think of that's what they're called) the place the president can upload issues he desires to a bill. until now president bush, those rights of the president (that have been in no way rather used with the aid of stability-of-ability fears) have been not often exercised. in recent times, inspite of the undeniable fact that, Bush has accomplished what he can to alter rules he would not like. bush has additionally tried interior the previous to instate pals of his into positions of ability interior the government. because of the fact of this our presently-democrat-led congress holds those 5-2nd instructions for the period of the vacations whilst congress is formally closed - to stay away from bush from sneaking a pal of his into an invaluable place with out congress being there to approve or disapprove of the nominee. so yea, the president has a super kind of ability. regrettably, which ability Bush has a super kind of ability even nonetheless he's a lame duck on the 2nd and would't do lots pondering his occasion is interior the minority in congress. optimistically the subsequent president would be slightly greater careful and not make the administrative branch so useful because of the fact the final time I checked this is a central authority for the human beings and by using the human beings. One individual isn't allowed to run the teach; that's what we call a tyranny or monarchy.
- Q:What is the purpose of the small cylinder that is in the power cable near the computer connection?
- It's called a choke. It's used to filter out unwanted radio interference.
- Q:I want to put a switch in a power cable heading to USB Hub?
- Before you attempt this, make sure you have the following items: -Wire strippers -Electrical tape -Two terminal switch -Scissors IMPORTANT! make sure that the cable is unplugged from the computer and the hub before you do this! 1st, cut the cord halfway with the scissors. Next, remove the outer wire insulation from the two new ends you just cut with the wire strippers. Now strip the small colored wires that are now exposed. Then connect the red wire from one half of the cord to a terminal on the switch. Do the same with the other red wire from the other half of the cord and connect it to the other terminal on the switch. Strip the other small wires and connect them back to their appropriate colored wire. Finally, wrap each wire individually with electrical tape, then wrap the entire gap in the cord with it. Now plug the cord in and try it out!
- Q:Running power cable through the wall from behind my LCD?
- Try running a plastic conduit on the face of the wall and paint it the color of the wall instead.
- Q:what size of power cable?
- i would use at least 8-10 awg.
- Q:ASUS power supply issue. Power cable suddenly stopped charging.?
- Seems to be a short circuit. This is a common problem with Laptops, including Asus Laptops. I've had Dells, Asus, Lenovo, and HP laptops and each laptop's power cord has broken at least once. Unfortunately, you're out of luck. You will need to buy a new power cord, which could run you anywhere from $15-60, depending on the vendor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range