1. Chemical Elements of Low Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball with Best Quality Rwa Material for Refractory Factory and Cement Plant
Chemical Elements (%)
Medium Cr Balls
2. Physical Property & Microstructure of Low Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball with Best Quality Rwa Material for Refractory Factory and Cement Plant
Times of Falling Balls
Medium Cr Balls
3. Size & Weight of Low Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball with Best Quality Rwa Material for Refractory Factory and Cement Plant
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Casting parts are made by casting (followed by a variety of processing), the shape can be simple, can also be very complex, usually large parts, as a base, bed, work table, and so on, good seismic performance.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Die die must charge, wood cheap, expensive aluminum mold
- Q:How can the casting be plated with ordinary zinc plating? The coating is too thin and requires 0.08 thickness
- Hot galvanizing doesn't seem to workThe zinc layer is 275g/ square meters of material coating is 0.019mm (mm), up to 0.08 thick.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Those should be head prints. If required, it would be better to throw with a single grinding head.
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- It was a very simple question, and it was complicated by what you said.
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Popular name is called pig iron, in fact, is a kind of cast iron without treatment, after casting, in iron elements to add other elements to improve casting performanceIt mainly improves the fluidity, reduces the melting point and reduces the shrinkage.Usually pure iron and cast iron at the eutectic point (about 4.7% carbon content) can be used for castingThere are many kinds of cast iron, usually grey cast iron, ductile iron and vermicular graphite iron......
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- If it is Phosphating for painting, it is not necessary, because the surface of the casting is rough and can be firmly bonded with the paint film.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Metal repair can be used to fill the repair. Airhole 2mm following LT102 recommend the use of liquid metal repairing agent.
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range