Product details of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
2.Colors: all colors are available
3.Dimensions: 3 seater: 182*104*77cm
3 seater: 183*104*77cm
4.Features of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
The large sectional sofa features surprising seating capacity and coziness, bringing a strong leisurable aroma to your living room or media room. The commercial quality frames, high-density foam and no-sag sinuous spring suspensions ensure long-term comfort, support and performance .
5.Leather series available of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
a) Full grain Italian leather
b) Full grain Italian / PVC
c) Full Italian leather
d) Italian leather / split leather
e) Italian leather / PVC
f) Full Chinese leather
g) Chinese leather / PVC
h) Full Bonded leather
i) Bonded leather / PVC
j) PU leather / PVC
6.Inside materials of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
a) Sponge: fireproof high density
b) Frame: commercial grade made of kiln-dried solid wood
c) Spring: no-sag sinuous spring
7.UK fireproof standard available
a) One year against manufacture defect
b) We offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred
9.Packing of Leather Sofa Set Classic Style:
Wrapped in waterproof bag, then padded with hard carton on sides and wrapped in plastic bag.
- Q:How do I put a bed curtain on the lower berth
- I just bunk, buy 4 meters of clothesline (4 wool meters) the rope tied to the bed bar (in the upper place tighten, let the rope stuck in place on the line) when buying curtains to help you put a piece of sewing and folding (is the formation of a small tunnel) the rope to go. Fine wire is fine, too! First wear a curtain and tie the rope. Oh, it's very practical.
- Q:my friend's hamster bedding?
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Sawdust is VERY bad for hamsters, it causes respiratory problems, and can make them VERY sick! Get your friend to go out and buy new bedding NOW!!!! Make sure and tell him NOT to get cedar or pine, as these can cause respiratory problems also, tell him to buy aspen. Good luck, and hope this helps. :o)
- Q:tanning bed problem?
- It may be the particular bed. But it's not good to go to those things daily. You'll end up looking like shoe leather.
- Q:Method for mounting bed
- A middle transverse plate and the riser 90 degrees put away with the connecting handle and connecting rod. The first white plastic screw inserted into the connection lever, and then use the screwdriver to tighten the connecting handle twist.Installed in the middle, mounted on both sides of the bed board fixed bedside, and then put on the bed board on the line.There is a drawer at the end of the bed or on the side of the bed. It is very simple. The drawer is made up of three sides, the bottom plate is inserted into the slot, each side is provided with a slide rail, and each of the frames is provided with a slide, and then slide in. Metal buckle installed.The bedside table is mainly a drawer slide, and the same way as the drawer of the bed.
- Q:Best Bed Rail for Toddlers Twin bed?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Solid wood bed or a good leather bed?
- Advantages: 1, leather leather bed bed bed, highlight the noble temperament of the bedstead leather bed by the leather face; 2, whether it is sitting on the bed skin are comfortable; 3, leather bed rich colors, and it can be used in a wide variety of cloth; 4, leather bed shapes can, oval, round, can also be a type of flowers. And its shortcomings are: 1, the materials used are processed, there are some chemicals added, not environmentally friendly; 2, easy to scratch, not durable; 3, not easy to clean.
- Q:can my dog be on my bed while she has worms?
- She CAN....but I don't think you would really want her to be...Not until she has been dewormed. Just to be safe! It is kind of gross if you think about it...:P' Oh, and if it's tape worms she has, then they can, and WILL come out of her bottom. Usually in segments...They look like little gross grains of rice...And worms can live outside of the animal passed through their feces....I personally wouldn't let my dog on furniture until he was worm free!
- Q:Toddler falling out of bed?
- I had problems with my daughter falling out of bed when I converted her to the toddler bed, too. Just put a blanket on the floor next to her bed. You can put that rubbery shelf/rug liner underneath to keep it from slipping too much. Also, you might want to tie a small pillow to the leg of the bed so she doesn't bump her head on it. Don't worry too much though. She probably won't even wake up when she falls out of bed. It takes a little while, but eventually they get to a point where it doesn't happen as often.
- Q:Air Force bed checks?
- Ok, the first person to answer is wrong. You can afford to be married with E3 pay because that's my husband's rank and we get by just fine. No, you won't be able to live off base. Once you reach your first duty station they cease doing bed checks.
- Q:Tanning bed questions?
- well bronzer beds turn you a darker browner orangy color, haha you know? and regular tanning beds kinda burn you and then you get the tan.. well i guess alot of people like their face to get tanned along with their body, so that good, and using regular bulbs its HARD to tan your face. if you do go to the tanning bed or even buy one, twisted bulbs are amazing. haha (;
We are one of the leading manufacturers of wooden products, especially on sofas and home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$ 2.5 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range