1.LC1 400 AC Contactor
2.Various Types for Selection
LC1-400 mechanical interlocking contactor is suitable for using in the circuits up to the rated voltage 1000V , AC 50Hz or 60Hz, current 265A , for convertible controlling the motor. It’s mechanical interlocking device ensures contact. Changeover of the two convertible contactors.
LC1 400 / LC1 500 / LC1630
1.Stable high quality& Punctual delivery
2.Competitive price &professional service
3.Complied with CE and ISO9001
4.Strict QC Stable Quality
5.Rich Experience Quality QC
6.Light weight , middle carbon steel material , durable & compact tool .
7.Golden supplier of alibaba
- Q:Whether can the AC contactor cut off the short circuit current?
- and the auxiliary normally open contact is disconnected , Thereby cutting off the power supply.
- Q:What is the energy saving function of traditional contactors?
- only the electronic module 0.8mA-1.5mA operating current, which can maximize the savings Electricity, energy-saving rate of up to 99.8% or more
- Q:he three-phase AC contactor has several wiring ports
- the auxiliary contact is switched on and the normally closed contact is switched to off. According to this principle to apply, widely used, not detailed
- Q:What is the effect of the contactor coil parallel capacitor?
- In the capacitor in series with a suitable resistor, you can damp the oscillation, reduce the over-voltage time, to achieve better results, which is resistance capacitive absorber.
- Q:What is the difference between the auxiliary system 01 and 10 of the AC contactor?
- ormally open, normally closed contacts in the coil after the state changes, often open normally closed, normally closed normally open, which play a role in contro
- Q:What about the release device and the contactor and the circuit breaker?
- Circuit breaker according to its use is divided into high-voltage circuit breakers and low-voltage circuit breakers, high and low voltage line is more vague, generally more than 3kV called high-voltage electrical appliances.
- Q:The Development of Electrical Performance Testing Technology for Contactors
- The peak position is the grid frequency, Calculate the grid frequency using the formula
- Q:How is the DC contactor connected to the circuit
- the contactor is divided into two parts is a coil through the control switch and power in parallel, the other is the contact switch and load in series
- Q:The main classification of contactors
- The overall trend of the contactor will be toward the long electrical life, high reliability, multi-functional, environmentally friendly, multi-standard, intelligent, communicable direction.
- Q:Can the AC contactor cut off the short circuit current?
- Because the AC contactor is only a switch-type device, no current detection and feedback device, so in practice, often with the appropriate thermal relay or electronic protection device into an electromagnetic starter, in order to protect the circuit may occur overload or phase failure.
We has a professional technical and management personnel as the core of knowledgeable and professional, youth management team.We gives service to electricity ,chemical industry ,construction industry ,textile industry,metallurgy .etc and urban and rural development. We sincerely hope to design grand blueprint with you .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||8.33% North America
8.33% South America
8.33% Eastern Europe
8.33% Southeast Asia
8.33% Mid East
8.33% Eastern Asia
8.33% Western Europe
8.33% Central America
8.33% Northern Europe
8.33% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average