Refrigerator Defrost timer( Mechanical defrost timer)
1.Heavy duty timer
The refrigerator defrost timer is special designed for export customer to controlling defrosting timer.
The defrost timer is applicable for controlling defrost timing in the refrigerating systems of the refrigerator and other freezer.Defrost timer( series) driven by mini-ACS(Alternating Current Synchronous) motors, good timing, little power consumption, low noise; high capacity switch design, better loading capacity; sophisticated structure, suitable for installing inside or outside refrigeratorTime parameters
Tech specification is as below.
Application: refrigerator &other freezers.
Rated voltage: AC208~240V 50/60HZ
Cycle time(T1): 6Hours/8H/10H
Operating Temp range: Minus 10 degrees Celsius---60 degrees Celsius.
Defrost time(T2): 21Min/25MIN/30MIN
- Q:What types of contactors can be divided into?
- but joined the permanent magnet on the core of the attraction, the use of energy storage capacitor charge and discharge to provide closing
- Q:What is the effect of the contactor coil parallel capacitor?
- In the capacitor in series with a suitable resistor, you can damp the oscillation, reduce the over-voltage time, to achieve better results, which is resistance capacitive absorber.
- Q:What causes the AC contactor to be damaged
- 4. Replace the coil, remove the jammed fault, repair damaged parts 5. To adjust the contact parameters two, do not release or release the slow possible cause
- Q:What is the contactor's formula?
- The circuit breaker used to control the motor, whose trip trip trip current should be greater than or equal to (1.5-1.7) times the motor starting current.
- Q:AC contactor technology development
- Semiconductor contactor: The semiconductor contactor is a contactor that performs current operation by changing the conduction state and the open state of the circuit circuit.
- Q:Permanent magnet AC contactor main performance?
- 4. Storage capacitor voltage Detection; 5. Anti-jamming threshold voltage detection; 6. Release the logic circuit
- Q:Contactor mainly by the drive system, contact system, arc and other components.
- drive system: the drive system, including electronic modules, soft iron, permanent magnet, is an important part of permanent magnet contactor, relying on it to drive the contact closure and disconnect
- Q:What is the power contactor
- AC contactor using the main contact to open and close the circuit, with auxiliary contacts to control the implementation of instructions.
- Q:Application of Virtual Instrument Technology in Parameter Detection of Switchgear
- The detection of the relay time parameters is mainly made by the method of simulation test such as electric stopwatch and light oscilloscope
- Q:The working principle of permanent magnet AC contactor
- then issued a reverse pulse current to achieve low voltage delay release or power delay release the purpose of the motor
We regard quality and service as our first job. We firmly adhere to the tenet of "Quality First and Credit Above All". In order to provide customers with the best products, we have implemented a quality control system that is in strict accordance with international standards.We always have customers' interests in heart. We can promise you that, if you buy our products, you can enjoy high quality. We have established long-term business relationships with some famous enterprises from China, Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
||TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; TEST REPORT; CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range