hydraulic hose crimping machine in Electrical
· Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: CMAX/CNBM
Packaging & Delivery
Package: plastic films, then wrapped with fabrics
According to the Quantity
High pressure hose to the winding wire matrix, skin coated refractory coating layer steel braided flame retardant layer
APPLICATIONS:It is mainly used in high temperature surroundings and in conditions having heat source or heat radiation source,such as oil field well-control,metal smelt,and chemical industry.
Inner Diameter of Hose mm
Reinforcement Diameter (mm)
Outside Diameter (mm)
Work Pressure (MPa)
Proof Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Explosive Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Bending Radius mm
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and PVC tube?
- Silica gel tube, material and chemical properties of silica gel is stable, in addition to alkali, hydrofluoric acid does not occur with any chemical reactions, chemical resistance, good electrical insulation performance, not easy to aging weather resistant, soft material up to 330 degrees to -40 degrees, non-toxic material, colorless and tasteless, mainly by all family activities. Life tube will choose to use silica gel material, the main use occasions in household appliances, medical industry, industry, automobile industry and so on.
- Q:What about leakage of hose joint?
- Sleeve joint event Water Leakage, you may need to remove the connector and reinstall the many water pipes, it should be timely reporting the repairman to repair.
- Q:What does the letter of the high-pressure tubing connector mean?
- The high-pressure tubing is part of high-pressure oil pipe, tubing requirements needs to bear certain pressure and fatigue strength, ensure the sealing requirements of pipeline, mainly in high pressure injection diesel engine high pressure oil pipe for car, high pressure injection and direct injection gasoline engine, oil required under the engine running in the process.
- Q:How can I remove all the flavor on the rubber hose?
- Buy Rubber deodorant. Or dry, there is no other way.
- Q:What are the matters that should be paid attention to when installing rubber hose joint in water pump?
- Know the rubber pipe joint is also called rubber joints, with vibration and noise reduction effect in the pipeline, and if used in water pump, so its main function is to prevent the suction flat and bear short time pressure, avoid water pump power and vibration and suction pipe bottom swing, the uniform flow and promotion in addition, the pump power consumption is reduced, because the rubber joint wall vertical groove, and prevent the vortex pump water, thereby improving the efficiency of water pump.
- Q:How to distinguish the true and false corrosion resistant rubber soft joint?
- Put the rubber joint in the corrosive liquid which needs to pass. One day, 24h can see that the swelling ratio is not more than 5%!
- Q:Water heater hose 4 points and 6 points difference
- 1 inches =25.4mm, 4 points hose is DN15 pipe, that is, the inner diameter is 15 millimeters, 6 points hose is the diameter of 20 mm tube, 5 to 4 hose, you should say that the variable hose hose is divided into: stainless steel. Divide 1 inches into 8 parts, eight in 49, four in charge, and 6/8 in six.
- Q:Plastic metal hose connector model specification, who knows?
- There are hoses, hoses, hoses, fittings, and steel tubes, with specifications ranging from 8 to 150
- Q:Does rubber hose drink from tap water? Is it poisonous?
- Rubber hose is not good, for plastic tubes. Rubber is plant rubber, then less harm, if it is chemical rubber, certainly a little harm to the body, but not carcinogenic, I am not sure. It is better to change the metal tube, with ease, drink, peace of mind!
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Suction flat test: in the 1min vacuum, after maintaining 10min, with diameter of 0.9 times the diameter of the hose rolled over, check the degree of collapse of the hose. Some standards used to measure the rate of change in the outer diameter of the hose to indicate the extent of deformation of the hose.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range